April 25, 2024, 12:20:39 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Ideas for Season 4  (Read 1155 times)

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for Season 4
« on: January 06, 2017, 01:49:09 am »

Also it would be good a special public place of faction as a shop, a massive place where if u´ve slaves-mercs-waste they could sell 4 u stuff and u put like a "personalised price" (a 10mm smg $100-$750k) and stats may vary that prices.

bish001

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 05:28:36 pm »

Also it would be good a special public place of faction as a shop, a massive place where if u´ve slaves-mercs-waste they could sell 4 u stuff and u put like a "personalised price" (a 10mm smg $100-$750k) and stats may vary that prices.

-1 Sorry Archer but that is a shit idea... makes even less player interaction, and your team mate is 5 caps short so no deal? then all the different parameters to accept/decline trade would be a chore to write them all out and they would be constantly changing like your ingame needs...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 05:53:10 pm »
I agree, it could be used to attract Recruits. Good point. Glad you like it.

I don't like it. It's a pudding idea.

Why a faction, why not a personal shop. Not everyone is sharing every piece of gear in a faction

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 01:49:02 pm »

-1 Sorry Archer but that is a shit idea... makes even less player interaction, and your team mate is 5 caps short so no deal? then all the different parameters to accept/decline trade would be a chore to write them all out and they would be constantly changing like your ingame needs...

Not like that i mean THE 750K WAS AN EXAMPLE, but may vry of stats buffed kind so in ma case shops buy statted or normal for same price but they sell expensiver and also it is not for other FAC members for others

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 05:21:21 pm »

Not like that i mean THE 750K WAS AN EXAMPLE, but may vry of stats buffed kind so in ma case shops buy statted or normal for same price but they sell expensiver and also it is not for other FAC members for others
Usually my google chrome gives me an option to translate. But this time it didn't.
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 04:31:25 pm »

Usually my google chrome gives me an option to translate. But this time it didn't.
It is cuz im using so much abbrevations, that is why Google is to retarded to ethernet maits so dont bother.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 05:31:51 pm »
Yeah, blame Google...