March 28, 2024, 08:40:07 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Lost everything  (Read 1506 times)

assquatch

• View Profile
Lost everything
« on: February 13, 2017, 02:15:44 pm »
Hi im quite new, played for ~2 days. Today when wanted to play some more I noticed that my base was deleted (I lost a lot of stuff that I had there), then I noticed my bank account doest exist anymore (I had about 30k). Also when I looked at my map I saw "tent quest"available again so I think I lost my shit because of bug. (I have new base now, dont really want my old base back but it would be nice to get my stuff from there especially XL sniper rifle, and it would be great to get my 30k caps back) My in game nick is: Son Of Jah

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: Lost everything
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 03:42:28 pm »
Yeah There was a rollback on server do to some issues. If You are in game go to hub ill give you some stuff ;)

kreizy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 07:00:08 pm »
I lost two tents too, since the server was down.
Could it be a bug? Or is there be some kind of game feature that makes tents disappear?
Both tents were created before I got Vault City's Day Pass, which is still with me, so I don't think this was caused by a rollback or something, and my character level seems to be the same.

Update: I've used the maps to the tents again and they're still there. Just lost the location in world map with two characters for some reason.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 10:55:24 pm by kreizy »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 04:09:02 am »
I lost two tents too, since the server was down.
Could it be a bug? Or is there be some kind of game feature that makes tents disappear?
Both tents were created before I got Vault City's Day Pass, which is still with me, so I don't think this was caused by a rollback or something, and my character level seems to be the same.

Update: I've used the maps to the tents again and they're still there. Just lost the location in world map with two characters for some reason.

It's possible you may have read the maps after the point the rollback went to.