March 28, 2024, 05:17:24 pm
Username:

Password:

Poll

Should the new players be helped and welcomed at first ?

Why yes, new players let the game live longer !
13 (48.1%)
Well yeah but special treatment ? nah
5 (18.5%)
The heck i care about those Noobs, aslong as they grasp the concept.
0 (0%)
Pah i dont care, this is FOnline no freaking Daycare
4 (14.8%)
Screw it lets make "The Purge" real in FOnline.
5 (18.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Topic: General thought on a new Newb policy  (Read 4422 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: General thought on a new Newb policy
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2017, 05:33:15 pm »
Personally I believe that if you put up cushions you ruin the experience of isometric mmos, most cushioned big 3d mmos are free to play these days and the hardcore experience a.i. 100 percent loss/profit rate and adrenaline is what sells it. I believe cushions choke the game. I also believe thunderdome/forum pvp and hate/rivalry drives the community forward and towards new greatness, very much missed.

My 2 cents on the matter!   :)

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: General thought on a new Newb policy
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2017, 06:59:19 pm »
Personally I believe that if you put up cushions you ruin the experience of isometric mmos, most cushioned big 3d mmos are free to play these days and the hardcore experience a.i. 100 percent loss/profit rate and adrenaline is what sells it. I believe cushions choke the game. I also believe thunderdome/forum pvp and hate/rivalry drives the community forward and towards new greatness, very much missed.

My 2 cents on the matter!   :)

At least we have YouTube comment sectons