April 26, 2024, 03:13:01 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Dying for no reason!  (Read 1809 times)

David Solomon

• View Profile
Dying for no reason!
« on: February 10, 2017, 04:29:26 pm »
You know its one thing to be warned to put your weapon away in game by those retarded NPCs but because I run a slower netbook i appear in the map dead because you do NOT get enough time to disarm shit all! I really wish you would change that shit! its not like i even go close to the vault city fag guards. I am tired of this shit please remove the killing of players for NOT putting weapons away. Some people simply do not have time. either that or frigging extend the time to remove weapons to 3 minutes! This is unfair i am sick of spending hours of my time just to get killed and unable to do anything about it. That also goes for blocking door ways. Give slower computers MORE TIME to react! This is completely unbalanced and not fair. I am sure the more newer poorer players can agree.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Dying for no reason!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 05:00:07 pm »
So you're blaming the game because you have a slow netbook? :facepalm A netbook, which their main purpose is to do small task like Microsoft word or browse the internet.

PokerJack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 07:34:37 pm »
You know its one thing to be warned to put your weapon away in game by those retarded NPCs but because I run a slower netbook i appear in the map dead because you do NOT get enough time to disarm shit all! I really wish you would change that shit! its not like i even go close to the vault city fag guards. I am tired of this shit please remove the killing of players for NOT putting weapons away. Some people simply do not have time. either that or frigging extend the time to remove weapons to 3 minutes! This is unfair i am sick of spending hours of my time just to get killed and unable to do anything about it. That also goes for blocking door ways. Give slower computers MORE TIME to react! This is completely unbalanced and not fair. I am sure the more newer poorer players can agree.

get a better computer before you blame stuff on the game. It's your fault. Nothing more. Wasteland is harsh. Live and learn.

swinglinered

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 11:59:08 pm »
Or add 10-15 seconds to the warning time.

That might do it.

Also get higher Outdoorsman and skip those VC Guard encounters.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 12:32:37 am »
David is right, and swingline's suggested change would probably fix it.

Vehemence

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 01:12:55 am »
>plays on netbook

>blames server

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2017, 06:49:23 pm »
David is right, and swingline's suggested change would probably fix it.

This +1
GUN FOR HIRE