March 29, 2024, 12:38:41 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: PK and APK: Let's Clear the Air...  (Read 5362 times)

ZoRG

• View Profile
Re: PK and APK: Let's Clear the Air...
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2017, 05:57:19 pm »
I play for 2 weeks now so im new to fo. You are new you want to kill something gather some loot get exp, tame a cow just have fun. But nope killing ants with a level 4 hero with a 10 mm pistol,  then come a guy with ~300hp combat armour and minigun and just destroy you for no fricking reason. You want to tame a cow, nope i get cut in half with a gatling laser or get burn to death. As a new player this is not fun. Game is greate but the amount of pk is just stupid.

newb

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2017, 06:38:31 pm »
I play for 2 weeks now so im new to fo. You are new you want to kill something gather some loot get exp, tame a cow just have fun. But nope killing ants with a level 4 hero with a 10 mm pistol,  then come a guy with ~300hp combat armour and minigun and just destroy you for no fricking reason. You want to tame a cow, nope i get cut in half with a gatling laser or get burn to death. As a new player this is not fun. Game is greate but the amount of pk is just stupid.

totally agreed
waste aint disneyworld but the same TKs
killing the same Bluesuit 5 times within his first minutes
just makes you wonder if theres some kind of a brain left inside
if you are new
avoid Hub.
https://youtu.be/MwPb7g_BlXQ
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 06:43:42 pm by newb »

Exercise

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 08:54:22 am »
For the record Khans do not disregard the new rookie players to join the faction and treat them like absolute family.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 09:04:49 am by Exercise »