April 19, 2024, 05:29:00 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Wiki update  (Read 1056 times)

commisarlol

• View Profile
Wiki update
« on: January 27, 2017, 10:57:36 am »
I unfortunatly dont have the spare time. But I just thought I'd point out the wiki is almost pointless. I only just started playing but most of what I have read in the wiki and guides is just trash. I just wasted hours getting good rep with the gun runners cause the wiki states you can get access to an advanced workbench there isn't even a standard work bench. And the besides the small fact I completed 90% of your quests in a matter of hours the wiki is again out of date or porly written. For instance I recieved no bribe money during the quest getting the band together. And the ammount of back tracking because a seemingly unimportant detail like make sure to talk to everyone of the train station peasants in every train station because despite the shaddy guy showing up early you need to pointlessly ask all the pissants weather they have seen a random. Also who ever wrote the guides lol. Heres my guide go to hub shovel shit for 50+ hours all the while depositing into you're account other wise you'll find yourself wondering how the fuck you can afford a 40,000 cap blue print let alone a 350,000 bunker hideout 

sam.hyde

• View Profile
Re: Wiki update
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 01:00:17 pm »
I unfortunatly dont have the spare time. But I just thought I'd point out the wiki is almost pointless. I only just started playing but most of what I have read in the wiki and guides is just trash. I just wasted hours getting good rep with the gun runners cause the wiki states you can get access to an advanced workbench there isn't even a standard work bench. And the besides the small fact I completed 90% of your quests in a matter of hours the wiki is again out of date or porly written. For instance I recieved no bribe money during the quest getting the band together. And the ammount of back tracking because a seemingly unimportant detail like make sure to talk to everyone of the train station peasants in every train station because despite the shaddy guy showing up early you need to pointlessly ask all the pissants weather they have seen a random. Also who ever wrote the guides lol. Heres my guide go to hub shovel shit for 50+ hours all the while depositing into you're account other wise you'll find yourself wondering how the fuck you can afford a 40,000 cap blue print let alone a 350,000 bunker hideout

:facepalm gunrunners does have advanced workbench, it just does not have same texture as a standard one.

also about quests, you can just farm npcs or craft things to level up, shoveling shit is not an effective way to gain levels past level 2. i'd recommend you put points into lockpick and go into urban city zones (like the one zone near junktown and brotherhood of steel) and find footlockers, since they contain random gear which could be good things like combat armors. as for money, you can farm rope at the hub and sell it or you can craft combat shotguns and sell those
Spoiler: show