March 29, 2024, 12:22:50 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Need help with a Leveling Build (two-handed spammer)  (Read 2252 times)

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Need help with a Leveling Build (two-handed spammer)
« on: April 10, 2017, 10:26:10 am »
Hi folks,

I just want to level fast via pve (no crafting) and then reroll the character. Currently I have a nice melee crafter/miner (thanks to Henry's build), so no issues with the starting gear or money.

I played as a sniper and a HW chars before. Decided to try something new.

I guess I don't want to aim. Spamming bullets is good enough.

I'm not quite sure about the luck and int proportion though. I'm planning to do a lot of lockers and some caravans later on.

Weapon? I think I'm gonna use some pancors/assault rifles/etc.

And then... I don't know what to do next. I really expect to get some advice on what perks to get. Thanks.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with a Leveling Build (two-handed spammer)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 10:53:50 am »
I would suggest droppimg SG, take Big guns and pyromaniac perks and the rest adrenaline rush/toughness/lifegivers, you will level up in half the time using incinerator. 

When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with a Leveling Build (two-handed spammer)
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 10:15:23 am »
ok, looks like the minimum you need for perfect leveling is loner and ~8 INT. for the perks.

Everything else depends on how you wanna level. There are many ways. The fastest is junking and for it we'd need  125 science and the dismantler perk in addition to the int perks and loner.