Username:

Password:

Topic: Build  (Read 3345 times)

Common_Name

• View Profile
Build
« on: March 22, 2017, 12:20:41 pm »
Hello
after playing 3 months on this wiki build Strong Explorer, I need to reroll my character, since I want to get some warehouse lockers open but my build cant sustain fight with even 1 slag at the starting location.
Things I want is :
-Real Time build
-Tanky
-Big Guns
- if I met someone in Glow or warehouse I want to be able to contest loot there

Things I have:
56lvl
Phoenix and Nemean implants in my tent (200k caps and 2CA is not a problem either)

So came up with this build is it viable ? Maybe it should be flamer build ? Or maybe you will have better build for me

Barneys

• View Profile
Re: Build
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 03:17:04 pm »
You don't need Buffout if you don't have stonewall. You also need 9 AG if you intend to implant with the AG+1 implant.

Common_Name

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 04:51:41 pm »
Other than that is my build okay ?

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 05:21:16 pm »
Off the Top
One thing i see is one BRD should be swapped out for MRD for a little extra damage. You have gun skill 200 so you qualify for MRD.

AG is too low. LK 3 maybe, so AG can be 9 minimum.

Advice on Buffout will vary. I use Buffout on all characters. I like it. Which of us knows for sure all the benefits of high ST?

In the Planner
I just ran your build thru the planner. You can get MRD at level 26 if you wait to choose last perk until then, putting all points into BG from level 1.

Also, IF you can get the IN implant before you reroll, and use it at level 30 during your reroll, then here is what you can have by level 56, if you also tag FA instead of Doctor, and if you stop BG at 206 (not 216):
  • Outdoorsman 150, Explorer, Pathfinder, Scout
  • Lockpick 125, Treasure Hunter
  • First Aid 178, Doctor 101, and 5 Skill Points left over
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 05:42:23 pm by Henry »

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 06:15:15 pm »
Like henry say... buffot is nice, but when you have 10 agility(like 9+ agility implan) even if you dont have stonewall, is good for arms to not drop weapons...
Also yea one brd change for Mrd(you need 200 BG for that perk)
you also need somebody to show you strategy, try on youtube to see how they clean warehouse dungeon... I was play simular build a long time and it is maybe the best PVE build for new players (my opinion- is not bad for PVP too)

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 06:51:40 pm »
Hmm? He wants a pvp build. If you don't have stonewall dont lose 1 ap to get 2 strenght that will do nothing but get you more loot...

For big gunner you need 3 damage perks (brd X2 and mrd). Replace one lifegiver by mrd.

Also I messed up you need AG 8 if you intend to have AG implant with Nuka.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 08:14:25 pm »
Here my BRD burster, almost the same as yours if you tweak special points.

Spoiler: show

But if you have access to SPECIAL implants then you can adjust the starting special points.

As for making a Tanky BG builds, that's really hard to make other than flamer since avenger will require BRD perks. Most Tank builds are either SG (XL, Grenade launch) both/or EW (gatling laser).

A flamer build can be devastating in Glow since it's close quarters and if you can avoid being hexed. Dunno for warehouse, maybe if you're with others it can be good.

Common_Name

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 01:05:11 pm »
Thanks for help guys I adjusted my build to S5 P9 E10 C1 I2 A9 L3  switched 1 brd for mrd

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 03:52:49 pm »
Thanks for help guys I adjusted my build to S5 P9 E10 C1 I2 A9 L3  switched 1 brd for mrd

if you want max damage, you should replace lifegiver with mrd. with 2 neamans you will get 235 HP + 40 =275 hp which is good for "tanky" burster.