March 28, 2024, 07:40:48 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Never Ragequitting When Always Keep Dying  (Read 14403 times)

truonggiang

• View Profile
Never Ragequitting When Always Keep Dying
« on: January 13, 2017, 02:47:19 pm »
Hello everyone, i'm new to this game, actually, i've played this game for 4-5 weeks and i find out this may be one of the best hardcore game i've ever played.
Anyway, as you can see subject of this topic, it came with a sad story of mine. Keep dying in the wasteland is nothing new, die for being banged by a bunch of ant, gecko, mantis, etc, being raped and looted by a bunch of Pkers. It's nothing new though but it's still a pain in my ass when seeing my character being raped. I have been warned that this game is not for some childlish gamers who like overpower by cheat and ragequitting when they lost everything due to pker. So when i die, i keep coming back, regardless how many times being kill in a cruel-merciless way, being looted, left in the wasteland to count every last second of mine.
At the end, i never quit, i come back with stronger faith, smarter, more experience and knowledge in the wasteland, i learn how to survive, searching information in the wiki, but my knowledge is not enough.
Recently, i've just been killed and looted. It would be normal if u just died cause some pker burst a ton of bullets toward u, but this time, it's smt different. I got burst when carrying a large amount of money, about more than 200k when trying to buy a new car in new reno and another 50k when i were bartering with the merchant in junk town. It broke my heart a lot when seeing all of the money flew away while i cant do nothing about it
It's hard for players that play solo with no trust-worthy companion and strong faction at their sides. Although lost all of the money i've hard work to earn but i think i wont give up on it easily. I will start do it again, from the zero, i will come back, making some real big money but this time, i'll arrange my stragegy carefully. I need to learn more, i need to know more about the best trick to farming money and stay alive. Plz lend me ur knowledge in wasteland, i really need them to survive in the wasteland
After all of this, i just want to say to the noobs "Never Ragequitting When Always Keep Dying"
P/s: i will also change my gaming purpose, from the non-pker to pker, no more nice guy in the random encounter, i may sos- shoot on sight, burst all of my ammo upon u so beware noobs, u may die in a painful way. Anyway, sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
Re: Never Ragequitting When Always Keep Dying
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 03:52:24 pm »
GG, you passed natural selection. Welcome to the wasteland.

i will also change my gaming purpose, from the non-pker to pker, no more nice guy in the random encounter, i may sos- shoot on sight, burst all of my ammo upon u so beware noobs, u may die in a painful way. Anyway, sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker

Now that's the spirit!

truonggiang

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »
Yeah, my fingers always ready to pull trigger if someone just show his ass up on my random encounter, trust nobody expect my gun

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 04:10:28 pm »
P/s: i will also change my gaming purpose, from the non-pker to pker, no more nice guy in the random encounter, i may sos- shoot on sight, burst all of my ammo upon u so beware noobs, u may die in a painful way. Anyway, sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker

And so you have failed. You started out a good-guy, and have become a bad-guy. The true hard-core player doesn't do that. He digs in his heals, embraces the harsh and remains as good-guy as ever. If you realize this later and want to try again, contact Peacekeeper Squad. Otherwise, exit through the back door for some lovely consolation prizes.

truonggiang

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 04:34:52 pm »
I'd have done exactly as u said before get my ass bursted in junktown, i think u already know the wasteland is full of assholes, just bartering and get my self killed, mining in the nearby quarry also get myself killed too, even guarded quarry or guarded town are dangerous. I wont ever know when will my ass get bursted again so i always have my hand on the trigger. It's my ass or their ass out there, so remain bad guy will be ok to me and i think i'll "exit through the back door for some lovely consolation prizes" like u said.
Once again, sorry for my bad english. ;D

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 04:56:29 pm »
At some point being good or bad isn't a matter of shooting, rather the amount of insults and piss you throw (or don't) at the dead body you just ripped open with bullets.

truonggiang

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 06:09:09 pm »
Til now, i've never been insulted, i just got trolled, a guy shot me but didnt kill me, he just leave me being unconscious and lying down on the ground in turn-based mode, 5 minutes passed, and he dont kill me, just leave me there, i begged him to end my life, i rather being killed than being trolled like that, after that, a bunch of mantis came out from nowhere and gangbanged me, at that time, my ass feels cleaner than ever before. If there is some day i meet again, i'll thank him for letting mantis clean my ass

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 09:14:28 pm »
Pro tip for next time, to end your misery: "~suicide" or "~eventsuicide"
About the pissing and insulting thats more a faction pvp thing.

truonggiang

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 03:10:42 am »
i will remeber that

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 11:55:45 am »
As you said, most new players would have left already, but you stayed. That's the sign of progress, because it will only get easier from here. Keep your head up, your gun loaded, and a smile on your face.

BaccepmaH

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 12:26:07 pm »
These 50k went to a good cause. Trader looted your corpse, so I had to sell him 15 miniguns to get the money.
And I didnt kill you. The guards did. Accidentally. Sorry ^_^

P.S. Never leave your char offline with 50k (52 if  I remember correctly) in your inventory.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 12:34:21 pm by BaccepmaH »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 12:54:53 pm »
As you said, most new players would have left already, but you stayed.

That's the problem of FOnline games in general, most players leave within few hours of playing.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 04:40:11 pm »
As you said, most new players would have left already, but you stayed.

That's the problem of FOnline games in general, most players leave within few hours of playing.

but what could be done? i dont even remember why i stood here and kept playing even after losing all my shit to raiders....i guess i had a lot of time

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2017, 05:05:33 am »
Work with some mercs for protection or try scouting first and go into town with money only when you feel it's safe. I have gone and bought cars solo with my TKs tags putting a nice big target on my back.

truonggiang

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2017, 07:18:04 am »
P.S. Never leave your char offline with 50k (52 if  I remember correctly) in your inventory.
Lol were u there  :o