March 29, 2024, 12:29:17 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Forum Compliments  (Read 6097 times)

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Forum Compliments
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2017, 05:02:09 am »
Want to say GG to khans showing up for a few actions, we saw it took them a few weeks of preparations and gathering people but atleast they came and didn't run after a loss
Meanwhile...
Spoiler: show

We actually didnt plan to play Reloaded at all yesterday. It just happened 8)
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

knuckle

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2017, 08:20:09 am »
In all fairness we had fun as a whole anyways, so thanks for the action last night,

However please do not take this the wrong way I would like to See AA try some actions without t4 considering they think there best on server maybe try and prove it, we was 12 I believe last night you guys 10, 2 extra is no difference.

On the up side action was fine 5 fights we won 3 you guys 2 GG, also weldone to our new guys on the faction that helped us last night and to my faction great play
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 08:23:06 am by knuckle »

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2017, 03:49:50 pm »
big shout out to my faction The khans did great job today reking them until they started to rage and need to take the T4 :)

GG Khans!

Cringe

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2017, 06:31:46 am »
Everyone posting pvp forum here should be banned.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2017, 11:11:47 pm »
Everyone posting pvp forum here should be banned.

Man you be handing out bans like nigerians over hose pipes, fuck you and kilgore over any petty bans which shouldnt happen, dont get hurt but seriously? Let some PvP actually happen as it just occurs on the forums if you like it or not. Fucking tosser.

Seki needs a fatherly figure you bastard.

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2017, 11:17:32 pm »
I am nationalist and shall carry the flag of the khans what ever my place, along with all hatred that ensues.
Fuck karma, Hail Khans.

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2017, 12:15:57 am »
It Worries me deeply what you had to search to get that picture.  ::)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2017, 12:25:17 am »
Enjoy your IP bans.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2017, 01:37:39 am »
Why sharpy so salty?   ???

And has wierd obsession with Kilgore and Seki
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 01:53:32 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2017, 02:08:40 am »
 Im sick of some of these devs and/or cunts crying for the handing out bans over bullshit nothings and i just cant be bothered with anything being over turned due to an event happening to certain individuals when it didnt mean sket to others.
 Bison, why the hell are you stillusing a khan design for your profile picture? Either come back or fully leave, your acting like an ex girlfriend holding onto the sweaters.
 Wipes became a joke and anything has just became pointless, i can't believe im saying it but i hope the commmunity moves elsewhere away from kilgores games of 'wipe soon' in an attempt to keep players around eager for wipe.
 I understand devs need to develope, but why announce a wipe this long before it even happens, reloaded is becoming a joke. I havent got much against AA, i mean how could you? Like any fad, any phase it will go; Go as a childs tantrum during early youth in an attempt to rebel against parental figures. Dont hate the child of AA, just leave them on the naughty step and soon they will be good boys and behave.
 Good luck to any faction and fuck Kilgore for being a dev who cant develope.

+1 to docan for being productive and having the ability to code.
+1 to corosive for- oh wait kilgores fucked mindset made him leave.
+1 to who ever does the forums for slowly but surely fixing them.
+Plenty of good dickings for kilgores arse.
FUCK KILGORE, HIEL KHANS!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 02:15:34 am by Sharpy »

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2017, 07:38:56 am »
I wholeheartedly wish UFAV the best, and LLB.

I approve this message, LLB. <3

Im sick of some of these devs and/or cunts crying for the handing out bans over bullshit nothings and i just cant be bothered with anything being over turned due to an event happening to certain individuals when it didnt mean sket to others.
 Bison, why the hell are you stillusing a khan design for your profile picture? Either come back or fully leave, your acting like an ex girlfriend holding onto the sweaters.
 Wipes became a joke and anything has just became pointless, i can't believe im saying it but i hope the commmunity moves elsewhere away from kilgores games of 'wipe soon' in an attempt to keep players around eager for wipe.
 I understand devs need to develope, but why announce a wipe this long before it even happens, reloaded is becoming a joke. I havent got much against AA, i mean how could you? Like any fad, any phase it will go; Go as a childs tantrum during early youth in an attempt to rebel against parental figures. Dont hate the child of AA, just leave them on the naughty step and soon they will be good boys and behave.

I was the first person to have this avatar and I'll continue to use it indefinitely.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2017, 09:38:52 am »
One love to all the lads and lasses for surviving and enduring everything on this server.
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2017, 03:42:45 pm »
I was the first person to have this avatar and I'll continue to use it indefinitely.

T'was Crikket who made it I believe. Compliments to him!  8)

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Deadstian

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2017, 04:01:55 pm »
Compliments on khans for being the most trusted faction.

Compliments on AA for never complaining about anything, (specially stolen characters, swarm, use of t4, the other players ego; AA most humble members on all comunity in-game and irl), for being a pure faction because all his members are not fighting his ex factions and for never dual log, fast relog or use boting...

Compliments on Napalm leadership being able to hold members like dark angel, data, valchuck, a couple more of slavs, jeffrey and the rest of the core.

Compliments on the 80% of the comunity for not being toxic and being full aware that millions of players play this game and even when theres no need to take care of newcomers, they do it anyways!  :facepalm

Compliments on developers for giving detailed information about changes (wipe date, changelogs, server shutting down, etc)

Compliments on everyone (Even on me, not proud tho  :facepalm )! Because we are all proudly investing our time in such wonderful game with no bugs, no exploits and the perfect balance between "builds" or "specialization"...

Compliments on myself for mastering sarcasm at a certain point that may confuse some people...  8)

As i used to say, we learn in the hard way, you know why? IRON KNOW...

In advance for more toxic content in case some retard asks: "y u still play?"

Answer is really simple, in a game that is only cancer i had no more option to be a tumor...

Cheers on all that my friends!

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2017, 04:06:25 pm »

Kilgore close the forum pvp cause of apes like you. Don't reopen it here.