April 29, 2024, 07:41:05 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Forum Compliments  (Read 6167 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum Compliments
« on: January 03, 2017, 08:18:41 pm »
It's been a while since any one posted here so I figured I'd start it back up. First thing goes to UV, they must be quite persuasive to make The Muhos crumble and join them, so good job on that. Second compliment goes to the guys in AA AND UV, for making Khans tuck their tails and leave Reloaded... again. Nice guys, I guess it just goes to show that the strongest persevere  ;D

Sorry to ruin the party but we are still very much here, just a short christmas break. Interesting how happy you are about the prospect that we would leave... also you forgot to thank SW and UFAV who are fighting under your flag.

Would like to compliment kompreSor yesterday for blowing me up repeatedly, AA MVP any day.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 08:20:23 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Re: Forum Compliments
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 07:07:18 am »
I wasn't happy about it! It sucks when people leave and there is no PvP.  :(

Well you can allow your super alliance of broken factions to fall apart at anytime Gimper LOL.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 02:18:05 pm »
Thanks for de fuggen bump tho. If you wish to continue this discussion please PM me.

Would like to compliment Stalker for bringing this up. Breaking this out and taking it here!

You can thank The Khans for building up the leadership that spawned this organization.

Good to see our investments in people having the potential to pay off :)

You mean the people that finally made Khans into a Real Time PvP faction when all Khans did was Turn based "PvP" for the first 9 months of the session. What made it worst is that you guys bragged on the forum on how "good" you were  :facepalm

The TB gamemode was huge when we started playing Reloaded and it fit our Fallout Tactics veterans. We fought old UV (With amongst others Napalm (UV), Trooper (AA), Dera (AA), Preba (AA), Data (?), Ribbit (TKs) and kompreSor (AA)), San Fran Foolers, MoD (Boone (?). Jish (AA), Donnie Darko (TKs)) amongst many many others in TB. Many fantastic fights against the best at the time. Big shout out here. We also did our thing which is to reap the scrubs and we did it with a passion when there was actually people out there. Eventually we killed the gamemode totally

Please, you guys are so damn arrogant. Without the help of veterans such as Maisky, Windrunner, Coach, and other countless FOnline veterans, you guys would still be doing TB traps.

There's other factors behind the success but Napalm (UV) assisted primarily by Dark Angel (AA) showed us how to get into RT, after that it was primarily me and Sven running it for a while. Big break for us (like it was for you Stalker) was when Knuckle first joined up. Then Coach, Ribbit, Maisky, then from TTTLA LeMark, Gimper, Jish. Tespis and 99Mushrooms for a while, VVish and now Uruk and Worldremaker. I have probably forgotten one or two shout outs here but these are the FOnline veterans I compliment for the rise of TKs on Reloaded TC. Everyone was taught by someone be it friend or foe, also the whole of your team Stalker, would be no league of broken factions to assemble without us  ;D long hard dedicated service or sharing some tricks most of them are mentioned here.

Didn't mention the tireless efforts of our own in-house RT veterans Lone and Ninabu aswell as the Raiders who stepped up to builds, for leading etc. Gargantua for all his amazing work behind the scenes. Sven. Mantis. ETC. ETC.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:44:52 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 08:42:57 pm »
That's cute. I'm gonna pull a knuckle

"Omg man it's just a game, calm down"  :D

Keep stroking your ego tho  ;)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 08:46:36 pm »
That's cute. I'm gonna pull a knuckle

"Omg man it's just a game, calm down"  :D

Keep stroking your ego tho  ;)

Whats cute?

I think it's about time you stop obsessing over Khans and move on. We never cared about you  :)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 08:48:15 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 08:57:47 pm »
You're all nice, and don't forget these are forum compliments, not PvP, that thread was closed years ago

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 09:32:55 pm »
You're all nice, and don't forget these are forum compliments, not PvP, that thread was closed years ago

Have you been working out? Looking sharp troopy

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 01:40:03 am »
Never cared about me? You sure as hell had the time to write all that for me  :-*

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 05:41:40 am »
i loveu all, except uv

knuckle

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 12:01:45 am »
Gotta be honest,

AA are really good at dieing at tc, and not being able to play this game!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 12:36:17 am by knuckle »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 01:18:50 am »
Never cared about me? You sure as hell had the time to write all that for me  :-*

I care about shutting down bullshit, you're really good when it comes to that  :-*

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2017, 05:02:01 am »
Gotta be honest,

says the faction who is great at not coming to pvp

OldSparky

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2017, 12:18:45 pm »
Gotta be honest,

says the faction who is great at not coming to pvp
Because even the PvP in the game is dead.

knuckle

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2017, 03:40:09 pm »
Leo aka jish the fish is very good at swimming towards different factions every 5 mins so much he finds it difficult to remember what faction he actually is just like a gold fish with 5 second memory however he is also very good at this most prob the best in fallout online servers, he is the best at this

Stalker is good at role playing a American
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 03:46:53 pm by knuckle »

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2017, 03:45:26 pm »
I like Daryl. He is gud niger. :-*