April 19, 2024, 01:33:57 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Wiki Editor Build  (Read 1549 times)

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Wiki Editor Build
« on: January 11, 2017, 02:12:00 am »
This is not the only build for editing the wiki, but it works for me:

S (Spelling) = 5
P (Punctuation) = 1
E (Editing) = 10
C (Carpal Tunnel) = 1
I (Imagination) = 4
A (Annotation) = 9
L (Lore) = 9

Trait 1: I prefer Near-Sighted because i like the +5 boost to up-close focus which really pays off over time, and i don't mind the headache penalty because who cares if i'm drinking enough beer.

Trait 2: For me, Colorblind is not that bad. Or maybe it is. I can't really tell.

Alternate Trait: You could try Bloody Nose instead of Colorblind, but so far i don't see a clear connection between the increase in editing time and the increase in bloody noses. Needs more testing.

Tag Skill 1: Big Chair
Tag Skill 2: Poetry. An obvious choice.
Tag Skill 3: Indoorsman so you can keep on editing even in bad weather.

Perks: Head-Rush, Comedy, Even Funnier, Beerdrinker, Beerdrinker+, Bonus Rate of Pizza, Hiccups, More Wireless Keyboard.

Intended Drugs: Beer. Green Tea optional.

By level 135, you'll have high Overweight, and a YouTube Threshold of 5. Don't worry about Blood Pressure or Eyestrain. Works best with Annotation and Lore implants.

Leveling
Start editing your own faction's wiki page to hit level 3, and do the Orphaned Pages quest to reduce the number of non-linked pages. Then craft templates to level 6 and try the Missing Image Files quest. Standardize headings on any pages you find to get to level 9, and you should be ready for the Uncategorized Pages quest. Then fix Broken Redirects to level 12 and start correcting other editors' spelling errors to level 15. By then you can grind on Wanted Pages to level 18.

When ready, write a guide for new players. You will get lost in time and become utterly disoriented with your purpose here, thus winning the game.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 06:15:00 pm by Henry »

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Editor Build
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 05:04:03 pm »
 ;D Hilarious, man that shit made my day!