April 20, 2024, 07:46:42 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Combat Armor Mark III?  (Read 4427 times)

Arcrad

• Scream! Let the world hear our voice!
    • View Profile
Combat Armor Mark III?
« on: November 26, 2016, 04:52:25 am »
Heavier, Stronger, and Better. But One Weakness, Less Resistance from Fire.

Experimental Combat Armor, Designed to gives more protection from Ballistic and Explosives.

It uses the CAMK2 Icon, But in the Character Appearance, Its a bit more Grey And Blacker, Almost looks like Enclave CA Appearance, The only way to get it is to craft it, Recipe Obtained from the Crafter dude in NCR, Who sells you the Original CA And CH, But it costs 300K, And you need a lot of Shits to Craft it, like

10 High Quality Alloys
10 High Quality Metal Parts
3 Advanced or High Quality Fibers (You know? The one you got from Factory Encounter? For Limited Crafting.)
A Combat Armor MK2 Set, If its Unique, It will be Unique CAMK3, simple, Just like The Minigun and Avenger.

#BullyPlz
Will you hold me tight and not let go?

Seki

• View Profile
Re: Combat Armor Mark III?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 05:30:39 am »
i dont see much point in adding camk3 considering that we already have combat armor variants above camk2 like brotherhood, enclave, ncr armors

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 04:33:09 pm »
M8 you get a 1+ because NCR-BoS-Enc are un craftable so that would be an advantage, also i think it should be crafted with Silver Geck Skin

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 07:28:38 pm »
I'd rather have CAMKII craftable

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 05:28:25 pm »
I'd rather have CAMKII craftable

This plz  8)
GUN FOR HIRE

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 06:27:35 pm »
I see no point in neither CA MKII or "MKIII" to be craftable. MKII is not craftable for a reason and it is good as it is. MKII is good as it is, and crafting would let you get tons of stated armors which makes no sense tbh.

No need to CA MKIII as well we have a lot of armors, and they fit different fight tactics DCA for explosives, BHCA for fire and lasers etc. etc. enough is enough.

Armors are balanced as they are.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 07:45:50 pm »
Well, having craftable CA mk II doesn't mean you will have tons of it. Just make it non statted (if crafted) and made some use of HQ fibers and\or electronic parts, so it will be hard as fuck to craft it.

I would rather want different colours for various special CA, as Black-Enclave, Silver/Green-BoS, Dark Green-mk II, etc than CA mk III in-game.
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 08:08:47 pm »
I would like CAMKII available via crafting but I like crafting.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2017, 03:47:37 am »
Like they always say, if it ain't broke don't fix it...

There is nothing wrong with the current ways to obtain armor, and we certainly don't need any MORE armors.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2017, 03:55:42 am »
Like they always say, if it ain't broke don't fix it...

There is nothing wrong with the current ways to obtain armor, and we certainly don't need any MORE armors.

Fire Gecko combat armor or riot!!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2017, 06:39:31 pm »
I really likes and respect Gimper, even his idea with short bursts was great thing...but this time...well.

How can you say we don't need any new armors? :O
Did you saw S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S. posts about "combat robes" and shit-load of work he had done about new colours of armors? Come on pal...
GUN FOR HIRE

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 10:31:03 am »
Instead off introducing a new ultra meta armor why not edit current ones to be pvp viable against selective damage types.  For example boost NCR CA fire resistance, enclave normal and explosive resistance and brotherhood laser perhaps also electric DR. That's an easy to introduce addition that can completely rework the way players gear and maybe make enclave and NCR actually worth something.

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 12:06:18 pm »
Perhaps improve fire resistances on desert armour to give it some more leverage than it currently has now. It is meant to be >desert armour after all  :D

As for a Mark 3 combat armour, I do not see the point of additional equipment when the existing ones already require reworking. However I do think that fire gecko pelts should be used for a different armour; I did see a suggestion for a leather armour mark 3 with their pelts which would be interesting to see.
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2017, 01:39:09 pm »
Perhaps improve fire resistances on desert armour to give it some more leverage than it currently has now. It is meant to be >desert armour after all  :D

As for a Mark 3 combat armour, I do not see the point of additional equipment when the existing ones already require reworking. However I do think that fire gecko pelts should be used for a different armour; I did see a suggestion for a leather armour mark 3 with their pelts which would be interesting to see.

Fire leather armor, or something like this. I remember this also, great idea of bringing Fire Gecko Pelts to some real use, and to give opportunity to use Leather Armors by other groups than only Sneaks.

Well, I can agree with Koniko. If we would bring more use to armors we have now, there would be no real need to bring new armors.
Jusr rework current sprites so BH,CA mkII, Enclave will not looks the same.
GUN FOR HIRE