April 25, 2024, 08:38:14 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: you are invited  (Read 1990 times)

antalope

• View Profile
you are invited
« on: December 29, 2016, 07:13:34 pm »
you are invited to hinkley party after server is back up

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: you are invited
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 07:15:02 pm »
What if it don't come back up?

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 07:24:28 pm »
Wipe is Kilgore pulling the plug and overdosing on whiskey, cocaine and hookers... Gg all.

CannonFodder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 07:33:16 pm »
Wipe is Kilgore pulling the plug and overdosing on whiskey, cocaine and hookers... Gg all.

R.I.P Kilgore. You will always be remembered for at least 3 more years. It's sad FOnline had to end this way.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 11:39:30 pm »
Is this party still on? Because I'm craving some PvP actions but my brain is too fried to go TC... I hope the server comes back online soon, I'm having FOnline withdraws...

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 12:38:45 am »
Kilgore was assassinated by DoCAN for control of the server RIP

Deadstian

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 01:55:24 am »
We all know whats going on, maybe some people will try hard and go on with crazy theories but deep inside the truth cannot be denied. The facts, are the truth, deny it and you will acquire ignorance at its purest form. Besides the obvious, trying to lie is not gonna help because most of the time the truth will find a way out, like a fart being holded for too long, gonna explode or try to take advantage when you are off guard and its gonna be embarrasing. The main reason why i am saying this, its because i need to express my feelings about this particular situation. Its really amazing how you can write a lot of shit just to waste someone time and also be making sense at the same time. All i wanted to say is that i eated an empanada de carne...

Deadstian

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 01:57:16 am »
We all know whats going on, maybe some people will try hard and go on with crazy theories but deep inside the truth cannot be denied. The facts, are the truth, deny it and you will acquire ignorance at its purest form. Besides the obvious, trying to lie is not gonna help because most of the time the truth will find a way out, like a fart being holded for too long, gonna explode or try to take advantage when you are off guard and its gonna be embarrasing. The main reason why i am saying this, its because i need to express my feelings about this particular situation. Its really amazing how you can write a lot of shit just to waste someone time and also be making sense at the same time. All i wanted to say is that i eated an empanada de carne...

Also this text is the perfect proof that using +1 shouldnt be a reason to get banned, cause most people here talks a lot but have no content deep inside their words. I hope you didnt enjoyed my joke, cause i did.
FURWA