April 20, 2024, 04:48:53 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: my character disapeared from game  (Read 2021 times)

akira br13

my character disapeared from game
« on: December 15, 2016, 09:07:16 pm »
My character disapeared from game ...i was playing and logged out and when back i simply coundnt log again..it disapeared,and the name is aviable again to chose.
What happened?is any chance to get my character back again?i had just rerolled i was lv 64 had just put an implant and then that..its not fair or funny man...why me man? :'(

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: my character disapeared from game
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 10:32:25 pm »
Mabey uv stole your char

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 11:01:18 pm »
server could possibly reset your char could be deleted if it was before then, someone taken or deleted
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 03:00:53 pm »
My character disapeared from game

It does not happen without reason...

...i was playing and logged out and when back i simply coundnt log again..it disapeared,and the name is aviable again to chose.

That means that character was deleted.

i had just rerolled i was lv 64 had just put an implant and then that..its not fair or funny man...why me man? :'(

I just Rerolled is a key word...
-Did You Rerolled Properly (10k Caps in inventory, in a tent or base)
-Did you complete reroll after deleting character? (read book of achievement)
-Did You choose same character name for new character? Maybe just Maaaaybe You did want to have same name so You added a dot (.) at the end on new character. or choose different character name and you try to log in on old character name.
-Did You check Your tent to see if there is a Book on ground (sometimes there is a chance for small server rollback after server maintenance.
-Did You check if there is mentioned implant in locker You kept it before installing it?

There is so many things that can go wrong while rerolling first time, and 99,999999999999999999999999999999999999% it is not Server nor Admin/Developer fault but Players fault. I saw rest of Your threads about this, and if You do not chill out I assure You no one will miss You. Just keep it cool, and follow all points i mentioned above, I am sure You will find Your character or book at one of those points.

Peace

akira br13

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 02:21:21 am »
No..no..i understand what you say but believe me.the character was in game i read all books and tested in combat few times and logged out to switch screen size and back,then hes gonne without anny change .lv64 with 1 implant and all books.if  had happened to some khans and the wasteland would be fuunier ,you know..

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 05:23:04 am »
Awgy, he is telling the truth. There is a new bug going around that makes characters just... disappear. *Poof*. No joke, I was chatting with Kilgore about it, so its definitely a real issue.

Nerevarine

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 07:51:44 am »
That's a very odd glitch, I wonder what has made it occur?

akira br13

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 10:46:21 am »
and did i lost it and thats all?

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2016, 05:51:52 pm »
Just report to Kilgore and stop crying. He will help you when gets online.