April 16, 2024, 07:36:22 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Elite Wastelanders R Us  (Read 1729 times)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Elite Wastelanders R Us
« on: December 15, 2016, 07:20:57 pm »
"I'm Max. Max Bloodworth. And trust me, my Blood IS worth a lot. So many Enclave scum have met the brunt end of my Gatling, that I've lost count. I call her Kat. *Rubbing oil on Gatling* If you need a partner to clean up some Enclave, or anyone else for that matter, I'm your guy."

I've taken Max with me on numerous Enclave farming runs, and he is an absolute BEAST while wearing tesla armor. Definitely a companion worth having with you. PM me with offers if you are interested in his company.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 03:40:04 am by Gimper »

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Elite Wastelander
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 09:46:39 pm »
"Alright. Looks like Taiga will be my new partner. I hope you like blood as much as Gimper did. Gotta keep my barrels wet."

Max sold to Taiga for 325k! Thanks man, good trade.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Elite Wastelanders R Us
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 04:55:02 pm »
"Ello all! My name is Keith, and its a pleasure to make your acquaintance. *Bows* During tea time, I'm normally camped out in a tower or hiding in a bush, waiting for a head to line in my cross-hairs. You guessed it, I'm a sharpshooter. Didn't quite pass the Sniper course, but I came damned close. Guess I have astigmatism in one eye or some shite. Doesn't stop me from being a badass shot though. If you want me to tag along, all I ask for is plenty of Booze and plenty of women. Looking forward to popping some heads with you. Cheers!"

If you are interested in recruiting Keith, PM me and we can discuss price.

Sold for 250k!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 07:25:02 am by Gimper »

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 03:46:35 am »
"Heyyy! Don't you just love seeing people from the inside? Dontcha just LOOOOVE the color red? Me too! I think we will like, TOTALLY get along! Oh I'm Avrele by the way! Gimme a laser rifle or something that can split somebody in two, and I'm a happy camper."

Send me a PM or discord me if Avrele Hughes interests you.

SOLD for 375k
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 06:58:11 am by Gimper »

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 04:26:30 am »
"You see bullet?" *He holds up a large armor piercing round* "Bullet can go through tank. Human wont survive hit anywhere on body. This is reason I love Minigun." *he keeps fiddling with the bullet and mumbling to himself*

If you are interested in Angelo, PM me or find me on Discord.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 04:40:59 am by Gimper »

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 04:41:20 am »
Angelo, the last of my companions was sold to Newlublub for 300k!