April 18, 2024, 10:45:40 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Plasma build  (Read 1395 times)

Darkcloude

• View Profile
Plasma build
« on: December 13, 2016, 05:08:44 pm »
Just wantes to know if there is still any good plasma tank builds out there or what my pvp options are?

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
Re: Plasma build
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 06:15:41 pm »
I used this a while back:

It has 70 dr, 235 hp, the equivalent of 3 Perception (29 sight) and adrenaline rush. It quite tough for an unimplanted character but don't expect to survive a hex from a full damage burster. Use it with beer, psycho and nuka cola.
Take .223 pistol and plasma rifle, and switch aim/weapon depending on helmet.
One problem is that you won't be able to use a range bonus on either of these two weapons. Your sight is 29 and the weapon normal range is 30, 32 with max range bonus. It doesn't require thousand levels, if you have as much skill as on the screen you will be able to hit a running target in the eyes at your max range.

The classic approach for such build would be second lifegiver instead of adrenaline rush, 1 ST and 1 INT, more perception and rbte instead of sharpshooter. It requires twice as much levels to be playable in pvp. It works too, you can survive a gatling hex but you are much more vulnerable to ranged spams and arm shots. Your base DR remains unchanged and you can use your weapons on their full range. You also have +10% crit chance in the head/eyes. You can also swap rbte for toughness or third lifegiver to be more tanky.

I tried both, I personally liked the first one more. It's up to you!

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 07:54:17 pm »
I doubt that PvPwise there is any sense in making builds without implants. Without combat implants it is still only like 2 mil caps to get them all. It is equivalent of 3-4 days bartering so not much
combat implants will come later after another few days of hard work.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 01:29:47 am »
The guy just started, not sure he can afford more than the skill books right now.

Darkcloude

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 03:45:09 am »
Thank you troll exactly what I needed :) I appreciate it