Password:

Topic: Art Contest  (Read 13083 times)

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
Re: Art Contest
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2017, 02:54:30 am »
Phew! it is finally finished! This took soo much time paint... must be something like 50 hours overall.  :o

I really tried to emulate the painting style of the original fallout loading screens made by
awesome Justin Sweet.The color palette is also faithful to the original loading screens.

I wanted to illustrate the heart of fonline; one hexing blue suits to pieces :)
And also to enforce the fact that just when you think you have the upper hand(and loot) someone will
come and stab you in the back, which creates a type of excitement that is unique to any
other MMORPG game out there and that's why we love fonline.

So inject those drugs and start stalking the streets of New Reno...

Oh, and implants would be appreciated for the prize :)

That's a great image right there, it's got my vote! Keep it up.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2017, 03:24:34 pm »
Let me know what size you want this in.  I have the base image available in 4000x6000

Fucking amazing Garg!

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2017, 05:31:47 pm »
Garg, that was great. My respect, sir.

o/
GUN FOR HIRE

Vehemence

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2017, 01:15:51 am »
Let me know what size you want this in.  I have the base image available in 4000x6000

This.

Vehemence

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2017, 04:17:13 pm »
Phew! it is finally finished! This took soo much time paint... must be something like 50 hours overall.  :o

I really tried to emulate the painting style of the original fallout loading screens made by
awesome Justin Sweet.The color palette is also faithful to the original loading screens.

And also to enforce the fact that just when you think you have the upper hand(and loot) someone will
come and stab you in the back, which creates a type of excitement that is unique to any

lol kinda cartoon-ish

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2017, 07:50:56 am »

lol kinda cartoon-ish

Just like original concept arts that are being used as loading screens. In my opinion it should be added straight away into game.