March 29, 2024, 01:48:19 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Enclave Base / Locker  (Read 4554 times)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Enclave Base / Locker
« on: November 25, 2016, 07:22:52 pm »
Add 200 APA Enclave NPC's to Navarro.

Add 1 locker that spawns APA once a week.

If you want it, you can get it.  But it aint going to be easy; and you better hope a crew didnt hit the location this week before yours does.

Make the Navarro guards drop 0 gear.  The ammunition and stim expenditure alone... will be a very high price to pay.

Arcrad

• Scream! Let the world hear our voice!
    • View Profile
Re: Enclave Base / Locker
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 04:26:19 am »
Sounds Both Good and Bad, I think it should be like this.

MORE Guards, With Enclave CA and APA (Seriously, they have Enclave CA, but never bothered to use it?) I think about 10-20, if too much, Less than 5 Person team will be rekt'd, plus, One Power Armor, 10 Dudes? Yeah, Bloodbath.

A Advanced Power Armor Locker, But Its inside a 'OFF LIMIT' Area In the Base, I mean, If you're a member of Enclave, you can just waltz in!

And Make the locker spawns after 24 Hours.
Will you hold me tight and not let go?

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 04:51:00 am »
Things like these benefit large strong teams who are able to finish the dungeon and over time you'll see the strongest team get even stronger with APAs and make the smaller teams cry about it.

Navarro would make a good dungeon but APA thats accessible to mostly the strongest team is problematic

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 05:39:07 am »
i completely agree with sharky's opinion
it would be won over and over every week by bestbiggest faction making them even stronger since no other faction could access APA ever
its same thing as TC lockers spawning implants last season, noone else then dominating faction was able to access it and other factions had no chance to compete
would rather like to see more T4 from dungeons, those cant be really controlled by one faction 24/7 allowing everyone to access it and cant be massfarmed like SE

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 11:41:16 am »
i completely agree with sharky's opinion
it would be won over and over every week by bestbiggest faction making them even stronger since no other faction could access APA ever
its same thing as TC lockers spawning implants last season, noone else then dominating faction was able to access it and other factions had no chance to compete
would rather like to see more T4 from dungeons, those cant be really controlled by one faction 24/7 allowing everyone to access it and cant be massfarmed like SE

more t4 from duengons and navarro made into one

also bring back my statted BA/Bridges/enclaves back into the boxes

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 02:13:51 pm »
id like to see a HUGE dungeon.
one that is a mamoth task to complete.
the whole point in the dungeon is to be hard, maybe even not worth attempting as the cost of breaking in would be too high. but either way we need a fucking MASSIVE dungeon, where failing is a very real and very large chance for any team entering. ares is cool but the locker is the same as reno which is pointless. this enclave idea is the balls and should be supported +1 from me.

also, factions could come together or even groups just comng to get it.

and if the locker is opened there should be 30 seconds before a server message appears telling everyone in game what has happened, leaving it open for PvP to even get out alive and everyone else a chance to hit them hard, this would be a huge feature to the game.

RadHead

• May the radiation cleanse you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 02:35:48 pm »
I like this suggestion, we could see huge battles between factions if there were a server announcement. And if we had this then we might see some interesting gameplay.
Right now TC is the largest battle we see unless we have a good flare trap and have some vertis spawn in.

Hell, we could even use an enclave oil rig as a map, or an island. Only way to get there is verti which makes it quite difficult to assemble everyone.

Right now, we dont really have a event that we can use tier 4 against tier 4. Think of the potential for this, it could become an epic of all battles.

The timer idea would need to be sounded sooner, so people have more time to strike the offending team. This could be a huge PvP and PvE experience for the server, it could keep it alive and maybe bring the Time to every Twp weeks.

Just as sharpie said, we need a huge dungeon :D
Can I glow?

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2016, 04:20:20 pm »
I like this suggestion, we could see huge battles between factions if there were a server announcement. And if we had this then we might see some interesting gameplay.
Right now TC is the largest battle we see unless we have a good flare trap and have some vertis spawn in.

Hell, we could even use an enclave oil rig as a map, or an island. Only way to get there is verti which makes it quite difficult to assemble everyone.

Right now, we dont really have a event that we can use tier 4 against tier 4. Think of the potential for this, it could become an epic of all battles.

The timer idea would need to be sounded sooner, so people have more time to strike the offending team. This could be a huge PvP and PvE experience for the server, it could keep it alive and maybe bring the Time to every Twp weeks.

Guess you don't come to the 15+v10s in Reno

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2016, 01:54:50 am »
i agree with radhead as there should be a sevrer message along the lines of the town control message.
 and as for what leo is saying about anything to do with reno all i have in return is that no one regularly rsiks tier 4 or come full force for reno, this is a special event. its hard to get in and when coming out you will face hordes of opposition. prepare for large teams and possibley hours of fighting. we need a large loot in that locker. APA sounds apropriate.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2016, 02:19:32 am »
Things like these benefit large strong teams who are able to finish the dungeon and over time you'll see the strongest team get even stronger with APAs and make the smaller teams cry about it.

Navarro would make a good dungeon but APA thats accessible to mostly the strongest team is problematic

Exactly.

This is what happened with UV and implants, since they were the only live faction for a long time this session.

RadHead

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2016, 05:27:03 am »

Guess you don't come to the 15+v10s in Reno
No, but since when have to try so hard for this we would need to bring our best gear at a cost, I mean, the other team cannot have a set of APA!!
Can I glow?

RadHead

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2016, 05:28:15 am »

Exactly.

This is what happened with UV and implants, since they were the only live faction for a long time this session.

Intorduce it afew months into session.
Can I glow?

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2016, 07:23:54 pm »
Pretty sure this was suggested before and kilgore said it wouldnt happen.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2016, 09:17:57 pm »
Pretty sure this was suggested before and kilgore said it wouldnt happen.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk
surely we can try again and make it happen ! ! ;D

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2016, 07:18:26 am »
Yeah this idea can be easily abused by whomever has the strongest faction in the game at the time, leading to them to be even more powerful with how easily they will be able to get APA after their first one, or second one, or third one and so on.

I would like to see a dungeon near Navarro that incorporates the Enclave as critters to fight. It could be around the same difficulty as Ares, or it would be if the APA Enclave Patrolmen were not paper!  :-X :-X

As for reward, well perhaps a form of magic locker where the chance of T4 is 10% and not 1 or 2%.
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew: