Username:

Password:

Topic: traps  (Read 4977 times)

Ultred

• Supporter
    • View Profile
traps
« on: November 19, 2016, 01:03:16 pm »
I have light step but still seem to set off traps very often. Can anyone tell me what best way to deal with traps on this server? High doc skill? Disable one by one? Some cute trick or maybe something I am missing?
"If I'm going to die for a word, my word is pussy." - Animal Mother

Barneys

• View Profile
Re: traps
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 05:15:12 pm »
High trap skills to disarm or high Doc to heal (i use this one cause Doc is also used in PvP)

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 05:42:46 pm »
I run over all traps, spring some, get injured but avoid using Doc until i get clear of them, and this is never a problem, ie i never die from traps because...i use leveled up character with higher Hit Points and wearing Combat Armor. Light Step is a big help, but get clear of the traps before you use Doc (hopefully you get it over 100) and keep hunting.

Is this how you do it?

Ultred

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 02:11:45 pm »
Nope, I run alone with out a chance in the world. There does seem to be a correlation though with traps skill level and light step. I don't know if anyone can confirm that the higher the traps skill combined with light step, the less you set off traps.

swinglinered

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 01:45:11 pm »
Nope, I run alone with out a chance in the world. There does seem to be a correlation though with traps skill level and light step. I don't know if anyone can confirm that the higher the traps skill combined with light step, the less you set off traps.

Collect Travelers and send them "for a walk"?

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 03:15:13 pm »
lightstep is very helpful, get some resistance, thier damage is reduced by your normal DT/DR so AR, toughness, even tougher are very helpful.. maybe some cheap armor if you dont mind losing it when PKed while farming and just ignore them, run over them and use doctor and first aid after lockpicking
disarming them one by one is very inefficient, it takes alot of time so you get less loot (loot/time)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 03:18:13 pm by Seki »

Ultred

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 01:30:44 pm »
Maybe just a run of bad luck. I was setting off two to three traps per footlocker but it seems to have adjusted to a more reasonable level.