April 26, 2024, 10:46:35 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Forum PvP  (Read 3381 times)

OldSparky

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« on: November 11, 2016, 05:39:49 pm »
rekt, taken apart and destroyed on molecular level. barneys is as rekt as sw and uv

Barneys

• View Profile
Re: Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 06:16:44 pm »
I dont play this game anymore for reason stated before and couldnt care less. Keep pissing in the wind.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

knuckle

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 06:51:32 pm »
Keep pissing in the wind.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more, trying to keep your faction alive is like missing in the wind, you need to merge

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 10:58:56 pm »
You see .. You beg social warriors for help because YOU can't fight without Human shield  :facepalm Khans are better because they don't need other factions to help
Hahahaha

Before the advent of AA, Khans had to rely on CCM and Muhosransk assistance. Every single fight I've participated in over the past week, Khans begged Gimper's AA and the Muhosransk to save them. And they still get their asses kicked.

You want to know why?

Because.

Khans are shit.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 07:22:21 am »
As usual Lash cant say a word without getting it wrong.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

OldSparky

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 10:29:27 am »
I thought lash went into early retirement from FOnline... shame he's playing again lol

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 03:56:26 pm »
 :facepalm

The real shame is that Sven plays a goddamn cookie clicker. The real shame is, that over a month after I retire, Khans are still bitching about me to their new recruits. The real shame is that these new recruits did not receive proper PvP training. The real shame is that Khans can't tell what's game or reality anymore and *ahem* khantinued to badger me.

Oh. Yeah.

It's a shame.

That.

Khans are shit.

FireFlare

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 04:08:22 pm »
:facepalm

The real shame is that Sven plays a goddamn cookie clicker. The real shame is, that over a month after I retire, Khans are still bitching about me to their new recruits. The real shame is that these new recruits did not receive proper PvP training. The real shame is that Khans can't tell what's game or reality anymore and *ahem* khantinued to badger me.

Oh. Yeah.

It's a shame.

That.

Khans are shit.

Hi Lash, just a quick comment.

I think you got things mixed up, you see, the link you posted. That isn't Sven, you see? Sven isn't from Seattle, Washington, United States. I'm sure after all the time you invested into researching Khans you'd knew that.

By the way, the only time we bitch about you is when you speak out the most retarded shit, like this.

But alright, mistakes happen, just better yourself and don't become a forum dweller  ;)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 04:10:20 pm by FireFlare »

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 04:12:15 pm »
Oh, but it *is* the real Sven. See, Steam profile locations can be set to show from anywhere in the world... And Sven added Butchie way back when he was a wee khanscript. You want to know why?

Because.

Sven ain't got friends.

Cheers!

FireFlare

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 04:19:54 pm »
Oh, but it *is* the real Sven. See, Steam profile locations can be set to show from anywhere in the world... And Sven added Butchie way back when he was a wee khanscript. You want to know why?

Because.

Sven ain't got friends.

Cheers!

kek, you really are delusional  :facepalm

That really isn't Sven, it's even sad that you believe it's Sven kek

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 04:22:57 pm »
Sven khan't post in Forum PvP but has time to play Garry's Mod. Sad!

FireFlare

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 04:32:14 pm »
Sven khan't post in Forum PvP but has time to play Garry's Mod. Sad!

All righty Lash, you might want to consider the fact that people don't dwell on forums all day and actually go outside, I'm sure the only few things you go outside for is school or work. I really think we should tell future generations of you, because you sir, you are a prime example of how it shouldn't be done

knuckle

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 04:39:18 pm »
. :'(
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 04:49:06 pm by knuckle »

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 04:51:14 pm »
Blanka the Bootlicker's fine intellect in action, everybody! Be astonished at his words of wisdom, at the breadth of his knowledge, at his wealth of experience. Behold, how well he doth play.

*crickets*

Maybe if you weren't part of a shit faction you'd find more satisfaction in life and wouldn't find yourself spamming dickpics to your mates.

Blank- er, Knuckle is the laughingstock of the entire game. You want to know why?

Because.

Khans are shit.

But Knuckle is shittier.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2016, 05:05:26 pm »
When Knuckle tries to post he be like: