March 28, 2024, 04:26:25 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Removal of pvp thread  (Read 11109 times)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
Re: Removal of pvp thread
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2016, 08:01:06 pm »
 :facepalm kek, makes sense now that you say it  :facepalm

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2016, 07:54:04 pm »
Not a surprice it's troll and barneys who wants it gone...

Elaborate please

...but not gonna bring forum pvp here so I'll just leave it at that I disagree.

Too late, you just did. Instead of giving your opinion only, which is "you disagree" and explain why, you start right away with insinuating something nasty about me, so be a man now and finish your sentense.

First of, Forum PVP on Reloaded is all about TKs since we came here. There's 200 pages of BBS vs. Pistoleros in the beginning but the other 500ish pages or so focus Khans. Anyhow yeah sure whatever here goes since you asked for it, people like you Troll and Barneys aswell are good sports, I've talked with you both and your nice, smart lads right. With that being said there's so many more aspects to Reloaded for me, there's propaganda wars, there's shit talk beefs, there's clan flexes, marketing, branding... beyond the low tier stuff that Lash came up with that forum pvp thread has some of the finest dick fencing I ever did see. Who could forget LeMarks amazing give credit to the loosing team belittling strategy or the Khan threat of a superweapon with the following release of the Moonlazer? Preba's "Khans are shit" campaign hammering his slogan slow and steadily into peoples minds for a fucking year almost or Jish's forum compliments or Bison ordering a stop on forum pvp for a... day? When he tried to make reloaded great again and people got to him. It's a damn shame one autistic kid who never caught on to all that could spoil it all gor everyone. I've had a great time balancing on the edge of whats allowed and threading close on that border many times. Then people like you and barneys who are perhaps not very socially intelligent say it should be removed I thought was very stereotypical and amusing :)

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2016, 11:25:08 pm »
Okay, you have fun by playing insult tennis, dick fencing, call it how you want...

Since you are so socially intelligent and I'm not, it means you understand others and I don't, right?
So explain me how forum pvp is so important for everyone, not just YOU because YOU are amused by shitstorm, while most people don't really like getting spashed by shit?
Forum pvp is nothing but everyone pissing on everyone, it's not creative, not roleplayed, not humouristic, not FUN, at least not for most people.
I don't even understand how you enjoy it, but that's probably because I'm a social retard.
The khan propaganda newpapers were fun, ya now, humour+roleplay=fun.
Forum pvp was just reaching the "take it oustside or stfu gentlemen" point, fun for you, probably because you do here things you don't dare to do in real life, but not everyone has some kind of complex to compensate for. But you are a social genius so you know this already.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2016, 11:36:49 pm »
Okay, you have fun by playing insult tennis, dick fencing, call it how you want...

Since you are so socially intelligent and I'm not, it means you understand others and I don't, right?
So explain me how forum pvp is so important for everyone, not just YOU because YOU are amused by shitstorm, while most people don't really like getting spashed by shit?
Forum pvp is nothing but everyone pissing on everyone, it's not creative, not roleplayed, not humouristic, not FUN, at least not for most people.
I don't even understand how you enjoy it, but that's probably because I'm a social retard.
The khan propaganda newpapers were fun, ya now, humour+roleplay=fun.
Forum pvp was just reaching the "take it oustside or stfu gentlemen" point, fun for you, probably because you do here things you don't dare to do in real life, but not everyone has some kind of complex to compensate for. But you are a social genius so you know this already.

You don't know me, the life I live, what I've done or what I dare and don't. There's a great support for Forum PVP in your own thread here but again that's one of the things you can't see from your narrow little self-centered perspective.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

elemenope

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2016, 05:30:33 am »
nice, looks like we got a new forum pvp thread allready  8)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2016, 07:37:45 am »
Not a surprice it's troll and barneys who wants it gone...

Elaborate please

...but not gonna bring forum pvp here so I'll just leave it at that I disagree.

Too late, you just did. Instead of giving your opinion only, which is "you disagree" and explain why, you start right away with insinuating something nasty about me, so be a man now and finish your sentense.

First of, Forum PVP on Reloaded is all about TKs since we came here. There's 200 pages of BBS vs. Pistoleros in the beginning but the other 500ish pages or so focus Khans. Anyhow yeah sure whatever here goes since you asked for it, people like you Troll and Barneys aswell are good sports, I've talked with you both and your nice, smart lads right. With that being said there's so many more aspects to Reloaded for me, there's propaganda wars, there's shit talk beefs, there's clan flexes, marketing, branding... beyond the low tier stuff that Lash came up with that forum pvp thread has some of the finest dick fencing I ever did see. Who could forget LeMarks amazing give credit to the loosing team belittling strategy or the Khan threat of a superweapon with the following release of the Moonlazer? Preba's "Khans are shit" campaign hammering his slogan slow and steadily into peoples minds for a fucking year almost or Jish's forum compliments or Bison ordering a stop on forum pvp for a... day? When he tried to make reloaded great again and people got to him. It's a damn shame one autistic kid who never caught on to all that could spoil it all gor everyone. I've had a great time balancing on the edge of whats allowed and threading close on that border many times. Then people like you and barneys who are perhaps not very socially intelligent say it should be removed I thought was very stereotypical and amusing :)

It looks like you fell off the edge while balancing on it this time. See you in two weeks!

The problem with forum pvp is that while in the beginning almost all posts had connection with what's happening in the game, recently ALL posts were just silly "no you" arguments filled with stupid pictures and insults. Zero connection to the game. It was purely a moronfest that had to be stopped.

Forum PvP will be back, when I remove all useless shit that nobody except participants cares for.
Those who made me to lock it will be put on my watch list and banned hard if they start such clownfiesta again.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 07:48:26 am by Kilgore »

Randy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2016, 08:21:24 am »
For once, I can actually agree
Dropped my motion sensor on the world map crew

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2016, 09:11:23 am »
The problem with forum pvp is that while in the beginning almost all posts had connection with what's happening in the game, recently ALL posts were just silly "no you" arguments filled with stupid pictures and insults. Zero connection to the game. It was purely a moronfest that had to be stopped.

First of, Forum PVP on Reloaded is all about TKs since we came here.

I think this both is somehow connected  ::)
Bang Bang Smash

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2016, 10:07:12 am »
You don't know me, the life I live, what I've done or what I dare and don't. There's a great support for Forum PVP in your own thread here but again that's one of the things you can't see from your narrow little self-centered perspective.

No, I don't know you, I don't understand you. My point of view is narrow, I acknowledge it. But on the other hand, despite what you say, I don't think yours is wider. You say my perspective is self-centered, no shit sherlock, that's why it's a perspective. It starts with me, my experience, my knowledge and my feelings. That's why people share their perspectives, because everyone has his own.
Now you make assumptions about me and barney, negative ones of course, and when I make one about you, just to see how you would react, you are all triggered, saying obvious stuff like "you don't know me" and "your point of view is narrow". For a smart guy, you are not good at applying to yourself what you want others to do. You don't know me more than I know you, if you think you do you are mistaken, open your eyes, the great support for forum pvp is mainly you.
I'm not insulting you back, I want to show you how I see things, I'm making the assumption that you are in fact smart and can understand why I try to say.
You pulled your dick out first by saying I was stupid, and for the only reason that I didn't agree with you. What you said was more or less "you don't agree with me, so you are dumb".
Hmm, okay, my answer was "if you are so aggressive here, where no one can harm you, it's because you are a weak coward in real life".
Dick fencing, you poke me, I poke you back. You find this amusing, well, explain me how, my narrow point of view didn't provide any answer.
But I can tell this isn't leading anywhere, it's not like a real conversation with a winner at the end, either by outsmarting the opponent or making him eat dirt. This can go on for ever, and it's not game related, so Kilgore close it.

I know this from experience, since I did dickfence at some point I got banned from forum too. I shitposted in UV recruitement thread, didn't change shit at the time, Kilgore probably remembers. It was stupid because I posted out of anger and didn't think things through. Getting banned didn't make me angry, it showed Kilgore outside perspective, which was wider and more accurate than mine. No pvp in recruitement threads!
It served me well, now I have good relations with UV members, even more since we play together. From my point of view, this game is more fun if you appreciate the people you shoot at, like martial arts or airsoft in real life, fighting friends without rage for the only sake of lulz.

The problem with forum pvp is that while in the beginning almost all posts had connection with what's happening in the game...

Well this is interesting, forum pvp has been a pile of dung for so long I forgot how it was before. It was a bit nasty of course, but not as stinking as it is now. It had a function, like a valve for pvp frustration. Now I reconsider, forum pvp shouldn't be removed completely, instead it should go back to what it originally was, the lesser toxic version. See? I broad up my perspective, it's less narrow than a few minutes ago and all it took was one single valid argument.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2016, 10:39:44 am »
^kek

the fact that this is still going on amazes me

hejmr

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2016, 10:56:12 am »
The radio 0 is ALREADY spammed with nonsense, because players know there no nick in front of insults. There should be a nickname in front of radio messages, at least on the channel 0. Also having creative activity is good, but the kind of activity we have now could be removed completely.

People can just create a brand new char for trolling purposes, as a troll you should know. Didn't really think that one through. Radio 0 should have a flood protection imo, preventing frequent flamers from posting for hours/days. Radio ain't a top priority tho.

Ofc forum PVP is a waste of time, but preventing people from doing so will just make them go ego fap elsewhere, it won't make them wise up.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:00:29 am by hejmr »