April 18, 2024, 11:48:29 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Removal of pvp thread  (Read 11137 times)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
Removal of pvp thread
« on: October 28, 2016, 01:17:58 pm »
Kilgore closed the forum pvp thread, until some players grow up. Heck, I don't, you don't, they don't, no one does.
Kilgore, take it a step further and delete that crap. It's useless, never came with anything good and it never will.
The entire thread, hundreds of posts, it just a continous salty river of tears with floating wastes of stupidity.
If someone really wants to insult someone else he can find him in Discord now, no need to put a show for everyone to vomit on.
Also crying calls for more crying and more insulting.
Imo the pvp screen/movie thread is enough for those who want to show others how big they have it. No need for more.
Lately forum pvp has just been non khan saying to khans they swarm and khans aswering that they are the greatest faction ever ruling over the wasteland and kicking everyone's asses, then answered by non khans that they only win because of greater number and that they suck in equal number fights and so on. Cycle and repeat.

Cut off the tumor and watch the forum heal.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
Removal of pvp thread
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 01:25:49 pm »
Lets be honest, the only reasons why the forums are so active is because of faction dick wavering and market buying/selling.

Id rather split the toxicity on forums and radio 0 rather radio 0 being spammed all day with nonsense. At least people can throw all their angst into a single thread.

But i do understand where you're coming from.

Barneys

• View Profile
Re: Removal of pvp thread
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 01:26:16 pm »
Forum pvp has never amount to anything indeed and, for having played a couple of other games, would never be allowed anywhere on any forums I know of.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 01:29:44 pm »
The radio 0 is ALREADY spammed with nonsense, because players know there no nick in front of insults. There should be a nickname in front of radio messages, at least on the channel 0. Also having creative activity is good, but the kind of activity we have now could be removed completely.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 01:30:21 pm »
Faction competition and e-dicks flopping around is the only damn reason this game is alive. Not a surprice it's troll and barneys who wants it gone but not gonna bring forum pvp here so I'll just leave it at that I disagree.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 01:30:53 pm »
But Forum PvP is the best flavour to my popcorns!
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2016, 01:32:09 pm »
Already can see The Khans making petition to bring it back  ;D
What i will read during my morning coffee  :'(

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 01:34:34 pm »
What will I read in class when I should be paying attention?

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 01:35:14 pm »
Not a surprice it's troll and barneys who wants it gone...

Elaborate please

...but not gonna bring forum pvp here so I'll just leave it at that I disagree.

Too late, you just did. Instead of giving your opinion only, which is "you disagree" and explain why, you start right away with insinuating something nasty about me, so be a man now and finish your sentense.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2016, 01:37:54 pm »
Faction competition and e-dicks flopping around is the only damn reason this game is alive. Not a surprice it's troll and barneys who wants it gone but not gonna bring forum pvp here so I'll just leave it at that I disagree.

I'm not so sure what that means. Forum pvp has been around longer than khans and is not related to them.

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2016, 01:47:00 pm »
I'm not so sure what that means. Forum pvp has been around longer than khans and is not related to them.
but it is closed cause khans vs lash.

Le morte

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2016, 01:50:21 pm »
Kilgore closed the forum pvp thread, until some players grow up. Heck, I don't, you don't, they don't, no one does.
Kilgore, take it a step further and delete that crap. It's useless, never came with anything good and it never will.
The entire thread, hundreds of posts, it just a continous salty river of tears with floating wastes of stupidity.
If someone really wants to insult someone else he can find him in Discord now, no need to put a show for everyone to vomit on.
Also crying calls for more crying and more insulting.
Imo the pvp screen/movie thread is enough for those who want to show others how big they have it. No need for more.
Lately forum pvp has just been non khan saying to khans they swarm and khans aswering that they are the greatest faction ever ruling over the wasteland and kicking everyone's asses, then answered by non khans that they only win because of greater number and that they suck in equal number fights and so on. Cycle and repeat.

Cut off the tumor and watch the forum heal.

peut-être vous devriez juste vous tuer, vous perdez de la vie

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 01:52:18 pm »
Always going to be Forum PvP, even without a specific thread for it. Would rather have it contained to one thread than spreading throughout the rest of the forum even more than it has already.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2016, 01:52:44 pm »
This is why forum pvp should just be removed. People are too retarded to be allowed to say what they want. Troll  said what he had to say, you don't need to be ok with it, but for ffs at least use arguments to prove he's wrong.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2016, 01:53:33 pm »
Always going to be Forum PvP, even without a specific thread for it. Would rather have it contained to one thread than spreading throughout the rest of the forum even more than it has already.

That could happen, but if bans are given to people doing so, it would be fine.