April 19, 2024, 07:48:01 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: FACTION REUNION: THE KNIGHTS OF BLOOD OATH  (Read 2140 times)

IsaacSwish187

• View Profile
FACTION REUNION: THE KNIGHTS OF BLOOD OATH
« on: October 18, 2016, 03:48:18 am »
Hello Fallout: Reloaded community. I have a proposition for all of those who are mentioned in this post to reunite and work together if any of you are still left. I have recently started playing Fallout: Reloaded again and found that there were multiple bases around my map. I went to one of the bases to find out what faction I had previously been in , the name read THE KNIGHTS OF BLOOD OATH , I went through the terminal history and database and came up with a list of all members and people I could find associated or previously in the faction. I will be posting this list below and would love to get feedback from anyone in this list to see if any of you are still in game and want to join together. In the terminal history the last known leader of the faction was named tpg... , Please PM me or let me know if anyone of you still are active. I have disputed for faction leader, and need to meet with the current leader to take over. Thank you everyone !

MEMBERS:

CRAFTBOT
 AMY LEE
 DoSTempereT
 VietnamFlashback
 ThatOneToaster
 One Shot Man
 Nadia
 vault wanderer
 Dirty Dan
 KoolAidoo
 Apollo
 Lyucifer
 Jade Harley
 Vault13
 ToxicTaco
 Krakkie
 LordKonomrdBG
 Tequilicious
 Tekkie
 Gaige
 Gamzee
 Durante
 SAOCREED
 Tidus
 tpg...

I am currently working on restoring the bases to working order and getting them stocked with supplies and weapons. I will soon be making PVP alts and so on after I have taken care of the bases, would love help and teamwork from anyone mentioned in the list above. I am located in the southeast of the wasteland, near Junktown and Hub. Lets make the wasteland great again guys  8)

If you want to contact me in game, get a radio and go to channel 666
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 05:59:36 am by IsaacSwish187 »

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
Re: FACTION REUNION: THE KNIGHTS OF BLOOD OATH
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 01:45:43 pm »
Who is this in game
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 03:21:12 pm »
See you on channel 666!

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 01:49:07 am »
AnalFury was the last leader of Knights of Blood Oath. He was last seen playing Unturned with CCM members (RIP CCM).  Amy Lee was played by Butcher and is currently a Social Warriors-tagged character. Apollo plays for Ultra Violence. I am on hiatus from the game myself but will contact you when I'm ready to spend time on it.

IsaacSwish187

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 02:50:57 am »
Good to hear Lash, you can pm me or contact me in game whenever your off hiatus. my name is PeeWee LongWay in game. I will hear from you on channel 666  ;D good luck in the wastes. And what makes a faction shitty, its just a kind of dead faction but the whole point was to find every one that was listed on the terminal in the base, just for fun, wanted to see if anyone was still active.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 10:06:17 pm by IsaacSwish187 »

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 10:41:33 am »
Good to hear Lash, you can pm me or contact me in game whenever your off hiatus. AND for the Khan scum wondering, my name is PeeWee LongWay in game. I will hear from you on channel 666  ;D good luck in the wastes. And what makes a faction shitty, its just a kind of dead faction but the whole point was to find every one that was listed on the terminal in the base, just for fun, wanted to see if anyone was still active.
Noone was wondering and the Kobolds still wont get anywhere.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"