March 29, 2024, 01:00:37 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Pvp Movies & Screens  (Read 732681 times)

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
Re: Pvp Movies & Screens
« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2013, 05:50:03 pm »
Fresh video from today`s fights between TTTLA and BBS

Dillinger

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 13, 2013, 09:19:02 pm »
administrator use colorize? lol

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 13, 2013, 09:52:01 pm »
YEP, because have in folder with the game namecolorizing ;p
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 09:53:38 pm by kiszon »

DocAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 13, 2013, 10:29:02 pm »

hejmr

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 14, 2013, 12:36:34 am »

Yeah just so it happens this administrator is also a BBS memeber, maybe that's why.

hejmr

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 14, 2013, 12:44:06 am »
The swarm wars:

Hawks/BSB wins:

TTTLA win:

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 14, 2013, 09:11:02 am »
Yesterday action in Modoc:

PS: I hope that this time music is good ? (jacky, hejmr)

Wise

• The first one and the last one from the true Hawks
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 14, 2013, 11:48:19 am »
The battles, video as well music style is cool.

PS: Maybe I would propose to add some sounds from the fight and little modified screen resolution.
Freelancer AKA Wise, , Badger, Engineer

gr4b4

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 14, 2013, 05:42:31 pm »

footlockers hunting

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 15, 2013, 12:08:22 am »
Was doing some trade with NPC in necro when suddenly some merc and guys shooted me (previously i killed one of them on enco so they called backup),it was so funny when i saw their names (TTTLA) and guards chaseing them,they ofcourse they got killed by them and remains was stil there:

I said that was really epic fail,that they came full gear "well organised" to guarded area and they replied: "it was epic win"
Yeah it was so epic french win that u needed 4guys and some mercs to kill 2 guys "on dual log".
Good job TTTLA,nice to see that after years you are still "well organized faction")
Cheers.
Btw, guards killed me too,not you,you wouln't even hit a water when you fell from boat...)

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 12:22:44 am by kill n die »

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

NaerK

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 15, 2013, 12:50:56 am »

Take a break dude. You killed a TTT for the first time, congratulation. For our part, we don't have to screen&post each time we kill you or someone else, noone gives a shit and it would be considered as spaming here.

Btw, gg for BBS for great actions we got today. Unfortunately, noone recorded something from our side. Does anyone recorded it ? :)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 12:56:27 am by NaerK »

recon

• TTTLA
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 15, 2013, 12:52:43 am »
Was doing some trade with NPC in necro when suddenly some merc and guys shooted me (previously i killed one of them on enco so they called backup),it was so funny when i saw their names (TTTLA) and guards chaseing them,they ofcourse got killed by them and remains was stil there:

I said that was really epic fail from them and they replied: "it was epic win"
Yeah it was so epic french win that u needed 4guys and some mercs to kill 2 guys "on dual log".
Good job TTTLA,nice to see that after years you are still "well organized faction")
Cheers.

First of all, here is a screenshot of your post in case you decide to delete it: http://i.imgur.com/GAocnzU.jpg

Actually, it was an epic win. And now it's even better that you posted that screen, proving that you dual logged in a PVP action. You are "KILL N DIE" and "MEGADETH".

Here is an extract from the game rules:
Using multilog or bypassing relog timer in order to gain an advantage in PvP activities. Also includes scouting and looting.

We killed you on "KILL N DIE" here, and took all your loot from your sale:
http://i.imgur.com/Js2eY1j.png

You then dual logged with "MEGADETH" (the person in the leather jacket in your screenshot) to scout us/kill us if you could. This was 56 seconds after "KILL N DIE" died in PVP. Then you left the map with "MEGADETH". Then you waited almost exactly 3 minutes before entering with "KILL N DIE" to kill "boxer". So you are well aware of the game rules but broke them anyway.

I know all this because I recorded the whole thing.

So yeah, you wanted to know why it was an epic win. We not only got your loot, but we got proof that you are dual logging.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 01:07:45 am by recon »

DocAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 15, 2013, 10:53:27 am »
Btw, gg for BBS for great actions we got today. Unfortunately, noone recorded something from our side. Does anyone recorded it ? :)

I have made some videos, will try to upload it today.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 15, 2013, 12:44:25 pm »
Was doing some trade with NPC in necro when suddenly some merc and guys shooted me (previously i killed one of them on enco so they called backup),it was so funny when i saw their names (TTTLA) and guards chaseing them,they ofcourse got killed by them and remains was stil there:

I said that was really epic fail from them and they replied: "it was epic win"
Cheers.

First of all, here is a screenshot of your post in case you decide to delete it: http://i.imgur.com/GAocnzU.jpg

Actually, it was an epic win. And now it's even better that you posted that screen, proving that you dual logged in a PVP action. You are "KILL N DIE" and "MEGADETH".

Here is an extract from the game rules:
Using multilog or bypassing relog timer in order to gain an advantage in PvP activities. Also includes scouting and looting.

We killed you on "KILL N DIE" here, and took all your loot from your sale:
http://i.imgur.com/Js2eY1j.png

You then dual logged with "MEGADETH" (the person in the leather jacket in your screenshot) to scout us/kill us if you could. This was 56 seconds after "KILL N DIE" died in PVP. Then you left the map with "MEGADETH". Then you waited almost exactly 3 minutes before entering with "KILL N DIE" to kill "boxer". So you are well aware of the game rules but broke them anyway.

I know all this because I recorded the whole thing.

So yeah, you wanted to know why it was an epic win. We not only got your loot, but we got proof that you are dual logging.

First of all guards killed me,not stome triple T (detail),second the one who should take a break is you NaerK cause this treat is called a: "Pvp Movies & Screens") and i'm free tu put here any pvp screens i want and make comment to them if i want and nobody fakin forces you to look at them or so...) If you have some screens,put it too and like you said: "nobody will give a shit" )
Oh yeah about that dualog,i was triplelogin,on no wait it was eightloging and also in that time a make fake chars that looks like yours and made this whole think fake set up...sorry for fooling you everyone,next time i will be more careful and won't "dual log" or EVEN "fast-relog".

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Flre

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 15, 2013, 01:02:44 pm »
     You were seen dualloging in forbidden situations too much to talk in that way.
Oh yeah about that dualog,i was triplelogin,on no wait it was eightloging and also in that time a make fake chars that looks like yours and made this whole think fake set up...sorry for fooling you everyone,next time i will be more careful and won't "dual log" or EVEN "fast-relog".
     I don't give a sh*t about whole this situation, because i didn't participate in it, but after this post in eyes of many you are just another clown ...