April 16, 2024, 06:56:03 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: statted filter  (Read 2875 times)

Sharpy

• View Profile
statted filter
« on: October 10, 2016, 04:00:30 pm »
filter statted items in your inventory using a button, this would help crafters hugely

credit to mantis ::)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
Re: statted filter
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 06:28:09 pm »
Hmm, maybe add a little icon in a corner with color depending on the number of bonus stats.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 07:28:36 pm »
+1, or...

Add receiving filter to containers so you don't need to mess with transferring items. You create a locker, put it somewhere, and then set it to "only receive plain armor". Then you go craft a batch of combat armor, run to that container and click "Put All". All of the non-stat CA moves from your inv into that locker, leaving all other items still in your inventory including your ammo, drugs and bonus CA. Turbo fast.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:35:30 pm by Henry »

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 11:40:22 pm »
Doesn't seem like a mandatory update. Won't touch this. Players can drop containers and holotapes. Learn to organize your items.

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 12:41:17 am »
Hmm, maybe add a little icon in a corner with color depending on the number of bonus stats.
or item could be highlighted for example:

i can make for every inven item if needed
of course for unban

and wanna buy statted items?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:43:37 am by KompreSor »

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 01:53:46 am »
or item could be highlighted for example:

i can make for every inven item if needed
of course for unban

and wanna buy statted items?

You gunna code it in too? And that item highlight doesn't look like it would fit in. Don't bother wasting time on this. Make your maps for DocAN. We can't wipe until you finish your work. We're ALWAYS waiting on someone else to finish what they started. Blame wipe taking forever on someone aside from Kilgore.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 06:23:43 am »
Players which dont masscraft wont understand this.. That or some other way to sort would really help.. I am crafting thousands of weapons and tesla helmets and sorting them takes hours of time.. while crafting is just a few minutes..
This is not about organizing base.. Im my base i have everything clear and i do have a lockers for bonus items but lets say that you craft 1000 grenade launchers and how you know which ones to put into which locker ? You have to check all 1000 one by one.. :/
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:29:37 am by Seki »

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 02:49:06 pm »
The highlight seems like a good idea but it may be hard to spot depending on the interface or background.

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2016, 03:42:02 pm »
Players which dont masscraft wont understand this.. That or some other way to sort would really help.. I am crafting thousands of weapons and tesla helmets and sorting them takes hours of time.. while crafting is just a few minutes..
This is not about organizing base.. Im my base i have everything clear and i do have a lockers for bonus items but lets say that you craft 1000 grenade launchers and how you know which ones to put into which locker ? You have to check all 1000 one by one.. :/
This was my intentional idea, I only crafted 300 m60's and that was a fucking pain to go through.
I can't even understand 1000's.
So either filter or highlight.

As for the boxes I don't see why when if you had a filter you could just push the button then click 'put all'. So -1 for programmed box things.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2016, 08:28:15 pm »
I love crafting but hate the sorting, especially the visual mods suggested by kompresor would be a great help (love the use of colour coding for rarity)

Vehemence

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2016, 12:52:08 pm »
I love crafting but hate the sorting, especially the visual mods suggested by kompresor would be a great help (love the use of colour coding for rarity)

Yeah, but you saw Corosive shot that shit down. He might have to actually do something. See, complaining about having to work on Wipe is far easier than actually working on Wipe.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2016, 09:13:27 pm »
Corrosive was one of the only Dev members doing something.

R.I.P. he will be missed.

Vehemence

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2016, 02:54:47 am »
Corrosive was one of the only Dev members doing something.

R.I.P. he will be missed.

Well, the main thing I always see him doing on the forum is talking shit to other people about not finishing work for the game and shooting down ideas. The Suggestions board might as well be taken down. It's just a forum for Corosive to tell people that he isn't going to code anything in for the suggestions. What's the fucking point?

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2016, 03:08:25 pm »
At least he answered there.