April 26, 2024, 07:25:02 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Tanker Bruster  (Read 6910 times)

The Trooper

• View Profile
Re: Tanker Bruster
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2016, 01:15:33 am »

Dead Man Walking perk  ;)
>Shoot yourself  :facepalm

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2016, 03:58:59 am »

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2016, 06:06:44 am »
so you want to waste 3 SPECIAL points to get dead man walking ?
if enemy put you to -hp then he will most likely finish you anyway, doesnt matter if its -20 or -40...
no, sorry, we cant help you :)

FireFlare

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2016, 06:17:43 am »
if enemy put you to -hp then he will most likely finish you anyway, doesnt matter if its -20 or -40...

+111

Archer, Seki knows what he's talking about. I'd drop the idea of a "character" you tried to make and probably create the one Seki made for you.

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2016, 12:27:08 pm »

+111

Archer, Seki knows what he's talking about. I'd drop the idea of a "character" you tried to make and probably create the one Seki made for you.

She can´t know my model I want i already talked with Napalm and what u think he got the same build as me XD XD XD XD LAWL Ill keep my personalized build ive killed much players in defense and BTW someone shouting in da hub im a nasty pk i just kill players with 1 reason he shot me 1st but technically if i have DMWP and my friends do too we keep ours selves alive once in pvp we knocked in -39 HP at BH but no one knew we weren´t dead.

Suka

• Supporter
    • View Profile
    • TankKnives
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2016, 01:01:07 pm »

+111

She can´t know my model I want i already talked with Napalm and what u think he got the same build as me XD XD XD XD LAWL Ill keep my personalized build ive killed much players in defense and BTW someone shouting in da hub im a nasty pk i just kill players with 1 reason he shot me 1st but technically if i have DMWP and my friends do too we keep ours selves alive once in pvp we knocked in -39 HP at BH but no one knew we weren´t dead.

Spoiler: show

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:12:58 pm by Suka »

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2016, 01:07:00 pm »
lol just make pig productions build
Spoiler: show

oink