April 20, 2024, 12:54:39 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: [Mechanics] Base disappears from map  (Read 1305 times)

guul66

• View Profile
[Mechanics] Base disappears from map
« on: October 08, 2016, 07:15:05 pm »
Sometimes the base of the faction I'm in (not the leader) is not visible. I think this happens when I leave the game, but I'm not sure.
2 other people in my faction have mentioned this bug occurring with them, but I'm not sure under which circumstances they triggered it.

The Trooper

• View Profile
Re: [Mechanics] Base disappears from map
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 07:34:15 pm »
Sometimes the base of the faction I'm in (not the leader) is not visible. I think this happens when I leave the game, but I'm not sure.
2 other people in my faction have mentioned this bug occurring with them, but I'm not sure under which circumstances they triggered it.
Go to base terminal if you're the leader > Manage hideout clearance > Invited, Members

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 12:46:42 am »
Base access settings get reset when a base goes from being a construction site to a completed base. The leader has to set access over again. See if that's maybe the issue.

guul66

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 04:07:41 am »
Alright. I'll inform the leader.
Its just strange, as the leader has led me to the base multiple times after its become an fully built base.

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 01:42:25 pm »
Alright. I'll inform the leader.
Its just strange, as the leader has led me to the base multiple times after its become an fully built base.
Yeah then he needs to adjust the settings of clearance again when its fully built