April 16, 2024, 02:59:55 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Failing Club - looking for allies and recruits  (Read 3047 times)

Big Boy

• View Profile
The Failing Club - looking for allies and recruits
« on: October 01, 2016, 07:43:04 pm »

A pack of friends is looking for new members and allies to fight alongside. I don't know what else to say, we have 5-6 members now. We don't force anybody to do anything, if you want PvE - go PvE. APK? No problem. We are all about having fun. We can ofc provide some help for new players, but don't expect avangers and power armors from the beggining. We aren't that rich yet.
Find me in-game (Big Guy4U) or PM here for discord link. (We will mainly use this, if needed we can set up TS). What else can I say, if you are intereecoming becoming allies, joining, or want more info, just tell me!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 01:54:31 am by SevereCripplingDepression »
Please no bully.

Day Day

• View Profile
Re: The Failing Club - looking for allies
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 08:26:26 pm »
Can i join i new to game im lvl 5 atm

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 09:40:12 pm »
Khans are going to rape you, make sure you dont give access to your bases with stuff to everyone

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Scrabble

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 10:41:39 pm »
Don't promote anyone. Leave all members at Recruit. Otherwise the spies will go to terminal at your base and "Claim Leadership" and become leader the next day or so. Next time you log in, you'll see you're no longer in your own faction, which gets "auctioned" to highest bidder on the forum. And yes, you will get spies - the type of people whose enjoyment here is twisted - they delight in ruining this game for other players.

And don't store important stuff at any of your bases. Spies will steal it.

And watch your party when traveling - spies will tag you and follow you to bases/tents, murder you and steal all your stuff.

Oh and when all this happens anyway, don't be surprised if the spies blame one of your members (who is likely innocent) in order to disrupt relations within your group of friends. It's a tactic they use to destroy the game for other players.

And when your people get upset and quit, hang in there because this game is the best. Did I mention spies?  :o

Big Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 10:56:26 pm »
Don't promote anyone. Leave all members at Recruit. Otherwise the spies will go to terminal at your base and "Claim Leadership" and become leader the next day or so. Next time you log in, you'll see you're no longer in your own faction, which gets "auctioned" to highest bidder on the forum. And yes, you will get spies - the type of people whose enjoyment here is twisted - they delight in ruining this game for other players.

And don't store important stuff at any of your bases. Spies will steal it.

And watch your party when traveling - spies will tag you and follow you to bases/tents, murder you and steal all your stuff.

Oh and when all this happens anyway, don't be surprised if the spies blame one of your members (who is likely innocent) in order to disrupt relations within your group of friends. It's a tactic they use to destroy the game for other players.

And when your people get upset and quit, hang in there because this game is the best. Did I mention spies?  :o

I am aware of everything :P we have two bases now, everything is set up, besides we are all friends from real life, so I guess there is no way any1 would betray :)
But thanks for all the advices!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 10:59:09 pm by SevereCripplingDepression »
Please no bully.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 11:49:05 pm »
Scrabble, give it up everyone knows Khans made you a good offer to turn your back on your team.

Big Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 11:55:24 pm »
Scrabble, give it up everyone knows Khans made you a good offer to turn your back on your team.
Cool! But thats not "Drama thread", its Faction thread. :)
Please no bully.

Scrabble

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 11:59:28 pm »

See what I mean? When I was offline, I was being framed somehow for the demise of a new faction, in which I was an "Officer". New friends broke up over it - people disappeared, and one APK guy even became a PK over it. I righted it all with the key people, yet some of the perps keep going on about me betraying them, which never happened. I was an officer but I never claimed leadership. Some spy got in an ruined it. I hope that doesn't happen to your team.

Big Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2016, 01:47:54 am »

See what I mean? When I was offline, I was being framed somehow for the demise of a new faction, in which I was an "Officer". New friends broke up over it - people disappeared, and one APK guy even became a PK over it. I righted it all with the key people, yet some of the perps keep going on about me betraying them, which never happened. I was an officer but I never claimed leadership. Some spy got in an ruined it. I hope that doesn't happen to your team.

I don't want to be mean or anything, but it really looks like you are trying very hard to explain yourself, a bit too hard for me if you are innocent. But maybe I'm wrong, I am really not into all this factions dramas. But feel free to generate traffic on this thread! I appreciate that!
Please no bully.

Scrabble

• View Profile
Re: The Failing Club - looking for allies and recruits
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2016, 01:59:24 am »
I think maybe saying it here helps new guys see how fragile it is to build a team, and how easy it is for jerks to ruin things.

Anyway it all forced me to get my own private faction so I could figure out how the terminal works, forwarded info to a wiki editor and now wiki is updated about this stuff. From now on, I will request to remain only a Recruit when I join factions.

Big Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2016, 02:03:35 am »
I think maybe saying it here helps new guys see how fragile it is to build a team, and how easy it is for jerks to ruin things.

Anyway it all forced me to get my own private faction so I could figure out how the terminal works, forwarded info to a wiki editor and now wiki is updated about this stuff. From now on, I will request to remain only a Recruit when I join factions.

I see. I am sorry about what happened to you. Well, we are pretty set-up, so we should be able to avoid incidents like this. Thanks for all the honest advices!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 02:13:54 am by Big Boy »
Please no bully.

Succ

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2016, 03:45:24 am »
i wish to join

knuckle

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2016, 12:53:58 pm »
Good luck with your faction, I hope it all works out for you, and gives us a new faction and enemy :)

So GG and my respect to you :),

I hear that leo, gimper, Seki and a few from AA are looking for a new faction as there has failed might be worth hitting themployees up

Big Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2016, 02:11:42 pm »
Good luck with your faction, I hope it all works out for you, and gives us a new faction and enemy :)

So GG and my respect to you :),

I hear that leo, gimper, Seki and a few from AA are looking for a new faction as there has failed might be worth hitting themployees up

Thanks pal! See you in the wastelands!
Please no bully.