May 01, 2024, 02:01:07 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Again Caravan BS  (Read 1536 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
Again Caravan BS
« on: September 18, 2016, 06:25:18 pm »
Caravan leader just started shooting at random people for nothing. I know rules are that you can kill whoever caravan leader is shooting at so thats what people started doing. However, once caravan leader just starts killing off at random people its BS.

FIX IT PLS ACTIVE DEVELOPERS.

Those who were shot at come hub I have some m60 and shit. Come get it. I cant say for other people that looted others.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
Re: Again Caravan BS
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 03:32:44 am »
lol

Caravans routinely just kick out all party members and crap. Not sure why they're acting up. I've noticed that caravan leaders level up while they're leading, but once caravan disbands they reset to 0. I'd almost prefer having persistent caravan leaders who level like normal players, with NPC names.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 04:55:13 am »
Yeah I'm pretty sure there is a line in the code that temporarily makes them "forget" who were allies on the caravan and it blinks on/off when 1. The battle ends, and 2. Some one gets hit by a team mate while under a certain amount of HP.

Sorry if I'm wrong, stoned af here.

MasacruAlex

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 06:19:01 am »
maybe burst hit the caravaners way too many times and it triggered them. Happened to me once in caravan, I know  I did trigger the cara leader once by using the grenade launcher too close to the other guards