April 23, 2024, 05:34:20 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Changes in playstyle choices  (Read 1752 times)

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
Changes in playstyle choices
« on: September 14, 2016, 08:33:18 pm »
So I'm curious who all changed the way they intended to play FOnline.  When I first made NuclearNinjette the plan was a sneak/thief who was going to good things but after getting ganked enough times by groups such as MOD I was given a chance to become a bad guy when Garg found me trading ropes in JT. I was tired of being a victim and as Khans hadn't killed me yet I took the radio he dropped and contacted him within minutes which led to me eventually becoming an officer within the best group of players I could hope for and was able to play a role in our success.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
Re: Changes in playstyle choices
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 09:03:00 pm »
I played for a long time doing only PvE, just traveling around with a couple people doing whatever we felt like.

Eventually I got bored with my character and wanted to do something different when my few friends weren't online, so I made a PK character. I played as a nice guy half the time, and the rest as the biggest asshole I could manage to be. That segued into Section 8 nicely, and I just stayed there (and I guess here) as my "alter ego" for years. I maintained a nice guy type character every session right up until the end of 2238.

This is a strange game.

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 09:11:30 pm »
Well...
2238 - PvE burster, at end of last session in ghost town got addicted to pvp with a burster build (lsw)
Reloaded last session- burster and rocketeer, at the end of the session sniper
Reloaded this session - tanker, sniper and burster, mostly tanker now tho  ;D

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 09:31:29 pm »
Me and a few other balkanoids made a faction and got rekt by one random russian, and after that wasabicrits put the last nail in our coffin when he killed us 1v5 . after that, its been a ride with jish and dera all the way up to AA
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 02:42:23 am »
I started editing the wiki at a young age. Then a pro wiki editor invited me to edit the Town Control page. TC has been my favorite [page] ever since. Sometimes i get bored and edit other pages too. Somehow i manage to avoid thieves, and never been PK'd even once, even on the main page. All this wiki editing has been good combat experience for me because now i have a better wiki editor build with 12 Action Points so i can edit multiple pages at the same time. I once edited the Jet page so fast...well you guys would never believe me. I love Fallout: Wiki. Great game!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 03:31:45 am by Henry »

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 01:42:09 pm »
early 2238 - played as noob never get 14 lvl
mid 2238 - started pvp, mostly played burster
last season 2238 - played burster, cripler and sniper PvP
desert europe - played rocket luncher and cripler PvP, PvA(players vs admins)
TLA mk2 - played mostly PvE.
first season of FOnline 2 - played bursters and cripler PvP
first season of FOnline Reloaded - played on shared chars(tank, plasma tank, sniper, cripler), then make own crit burster. PvP
second season of FOnline Reloaded: played/playing fucking pvp role, leading fights
second season of AoP: played on sniper
third season of FOnline 2 - played/playing on shared chars PvP