Topic: Forgotten Fun  (Read 2005 times)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Forgotten Fun
« on: September 08, 2016, 08:13:47 pm »
Don't know what everyone else's experience is,  but flying around in a full vertibird of 10, and taking random RT WM encounters like BOUNTY HUNTERS vs REBELIANTS or whatever, can be a blast if you have nothing else to do.

Khans did this the other day and it was a barrel of laughs  - we came across a brotherhood patrol of 22+ NPC's lol, and worse - NCR Army when some of your members has a bad rep lol...

It makes for great fun for little to no investment.

I wonder what other's experiences have been? and also - what other "forgotten fun" there is out there in reloaded?  Like does anyone actually do the tanker quest and what not?

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
Re: Forgotten Fun
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 09:11:27 pm »
Oh I remember that. When we fought the brotherhood like 5 of us died. 10/10 would do again
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:22:48 pm by Heyfray 👑 »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 01:47:30 pm »
The big battles in BY and San fran where we fought the big TB factions; san fran foolers, desert wanderers, riot gang also a shout out here to MoD and UV. TB today is flare traps, not the same. Wish we hadn't steamrolled the foolers so hard when they made their brief comeback  ;D

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Old Death

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 03:08:19 pm »
I miss walkings with mates.I am tired of runnin.Will see what wipe bring so maybe i find company for good, old walking again..

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 07:00:02 pm »
Dw is in fonline 2 me think go there and challenge em :P
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

Blink

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 04:36:06 pm »
DW want to reborn here :) but we have some techical problems,,, ur leaders password is forgoten , and someone rape faction form inside;) "iner-rape";) but maybe we will be back here;)  8)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 05:48:05 pm by Blink »

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2016, 05:25:15 pm »
DW want to reborn here :) but we have some techical problems,,, ur leaders password is forgoten , and someone rape faction form inside;) "iner-rape";) but mayby we will be back here;)  8)
Nice, good luck DW :)