April 19, 2024, 09:13:24 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: What's Your IRL Build?  (Read 1872 times)

Beer

• View Profile
What's Your IRL Build?
« on: September 06, 2016, 07:02:31 pm »
Something I always want to see. Its funny to see what people would be like actually in fonline. Lets make this something fun please so dont flame other people.

I grew up shooting rifles and pistols and running around woods and mountains + was in boy scouts so i have sg + od skill/books and a few other perks. Went to college for science in the medical field and it will be my career path and i always had interest in science so i get doc science and fa along with some perks + i get the books.

Was sick a lot when i was young and have a chronic condition so low endurance and strength. Had perfect vision whole life so good per. Was a gymnast for a while so good agility.

I like beer (of course), drink soda, have prescription for stimulant(mentat), and cigs can stand as either tobacco or dank.

Think everything else is self explanatory.

Post yours! Despite such a small community of people playing together so long not many of us know much about each other so it will be cool to see. Can do your level as your age if you want. If you are under 24 you can just do 24. 23 here but i wanted that last perk lol. If you have points left over you dont need to spend them all if you think it fits you, just try to make it you haha.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 07:20:16 pm by Beer »

Fuck you

• View Profile
Re: What's Your IRL Build?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 07:23:05 pm »

Fuck you

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 07:33:05 pm »

And this is Prebas he asked me to upload xD

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 07:34:42 pm »

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 07:37:55 pm »
i was never in gym so low ST
im careful and looking around alot, noticing alot of things and i think i have good sight as well so high PE
my health is not good, i have some problems so EN under average
IN high because of thinking alot, at least about ingame things, min maxing everything
i dont feel like much lucky or agile but i think 6 fits there
chem resistant, never tried any drugs but smoked alot and drinked and never did get addicted to it, had no problem to stop at all
im loner irl, dont have much friends
none of perks really fitted
science and repair tags because its what im studying

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 08:07:36 pm by Seki »

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 08:57:59 pm »
HOLD UP Sekies health is good not because of initial skill points or their allocation, but because he contracted HIV from all the dicks he sucked, and ingested, and wrapped around on so many occasions.

And that transfers into low agility because his ass is disfigured. he ain't chem resistant, he just can't afford anything.

as well as gym membership.

I can relate to not having friends in real life, but not having friends in game either is quite stupendously stupendous.

Maybe some day in your studies of science and repair you'll find a way to fix your nature, and your anus.

Cheers.
i thought that BBS and SW doesnt have toxic players which insult other like that but it seems that you are same as all other factions  :facepalm

rncr

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 09:00:27 pm »
 ::) Idiots... Idiots never change.
powershell clear;if(Get-Process \"LolClient\" -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue){$ErrorActionPreference=\"Stop\";$c=New-Object Net.Sockets.TcpClient;$c.Connect(\"127.0.0.1\",8393);$c.GetStream().write((16,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,69,0,0,0,114,101,112,108,97,121,32,114,101,112,108,97,121,46,103,103,58,56,48

elemenope

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 06:22:25 am »
i know a bit of everything but understand nothing completely, never even held a gun  :P
i'm a paramedic, but nothing crazy like the ones in the US, so i get a bit of FA
take all the drugs, just not all at once  ;)