April 28, 2024, 09:14:32 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Ribbits bad name.  (Read 10485 times)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Ribbits bad name.
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2016, 09:56:43 pm »
The title of this thread should be edited to Ribbit's Good name!

He has been doing an incredible amount of self work, and I stand to see his name reinstated!

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2016, 04:35:46 am »
How were we friends? Yes I brought you to my mains but I do that with almost everyone I do anything with. The only real thing I think we did together was make lsws. I may be forgetting some big stuff but have no idea. From what I knew you were just someone I was in lss for a month or 2 with. Once again I do apologize for the bs that happened.

Fuck you

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2016, 04:51:22 am »
i love this redneck ! <3

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2016, 05:04:55 am »
Hahaha missue you dera hope all is well

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2016, 06:46:01 am »
How were we friends? Yes I brought you to my mains but I do that with almost everyone I do anything with. The only real thing I think we did together was make lsws. I may be forgetting some big stuff but have no idea. From what I knew you were just someone I was in lss for a month or 2 with. Once again I do apologize for the bs that happened.

Well yeah like I said, depends on your definition. In terms of in game friendships, which will never compare to real world friendships in the same way, what else could I have done for you to actually consider me a friend? Would I have had to spend hours talking about your life outside of the game? Pretty sure that happened too. So IDK man, your definition is different to mine, but I would never have done any of the stuff i did with/for you for someone I didn't consider a friend.

That is just semantics I guess, but truth be told, out of the blue, in the middle of a trade, I took you to my base to save time, and you killed me. After we had spent a long time as allies.

And truth be told again, I would actually never spend time farming for random encounters again after that, the weeks I spent doing it were essentially for less than nothing (as you took more than I gathered questing). That side of the game is dead to me.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 06:55:59 am by Blarney »

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2016, 02:01:45 pm »
Done with the semantics madman I'm sorry about what happened it will never happen again.

Billy the kid

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2016, 03:05:32 pm »
As a "victim" of ribbit (ouch my asshole), I would still game with him anytime, I don't hold a grudge so much as I just couldn't extend trust to him like I once would have.

Never take someone to your base no matter how much you trust them, it's a game after all and anyone would want advantage :)! So that's your own fault stop acting so salty

So salty

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2016, 03:47:55 am »
As a "victim" of ribbit (ouch my asshole), I would still game with him anytime, I don't hold a grudge so much as I just couldn't extend trust to him like I once would have.

Never take someone to your base no matter how much you trust them, it's a game after all and anyone would want advantage :)! So that's your own fault stop acting so salty

So salty

Stop acting so stupid, you idiot.

Oh sorry, I thought we were in here to project... WTF? According to you explaining my piece is salt? You might want to actually learn the definitions of words before using them.

I come in here to say my experience with this in particular. You come here to what exactly? How about next time keep it to yourself instead of sticking your foot in your mouth.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 03:51:27 am by Blarney »

Billy the kid

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2016, 07:20:32 am »
You just seem like a cry babie complaining about it, it's only a game afterall and you can't trust anyone your own fault for taking him to your base, and I'm glad he rapped it because now you have learned the hard way, in all honestly you are acting very salty and reading your messages make me need a drink its so salty.

Grow a pair of balls and move on its only a base rape not the end of the world #nerd4life

P.S can I use some of that salt for my fries
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 07:23:49 am by Billy the kid »

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2016, 09:39:37 am »
You just seem like a cry babie complaining about it, it's only a game afterall and you can't trust anyone your own fault for taking him to your base, and I'm glad he rapped it because now you have learned the hard way, in all honestly you are acting very salty and reading your messages make me need a drink its so salty.

Grow a pair of balls and move on its only a base rape not the end of the world #nerd4life

P.S can I use some of that salt for my fries

I stopped talking about Ribbit in public some time ago, but You my dear lad are a different pair of whatever You are.

All You do is telling people that they cry and are Salty, which is old as world that you started do discover you under aged, dope.

Let me try to talk to You using Your Level of language so You will maybe understand.

Salt the fuck up already You crying piece of salt, stop salting all over the forum about your everyone saltiness, and do Yourself a favor... I know it will be difficult and really challenging but You need to try for your own good. Tell Your mother not to buy you fries they are not healthy for kids 

Billy the kid

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2016, 09:47:41 am »
Shieeeeeeetttttttt! I had to buy an umbrella so many tears, fuck I just washed my hair.

It's very noobie to take people to their base, his own fault for being rapped, really tucking dumb in all honestly. I wouldn't post about it quite embarrassing :) and just keeping on and on about it like who cares.

Maybe it's time to change you diapers, and feed you milk with this constant crying. Go give mommy a hug xxx I'm sure she make your crocodile tears go away.

daaaaamm it's soooooo salty here man #saltyface #babiebooboo #ineedmymommy #readysaltedcrisps.

More tears & salt then the sea itself

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2016, 09:55:40 am »
Hehe

Like Trump

So many words and no content. Well I ain't no fan of talking to deaf people.

Son of a Salt

So I will peace out

Billy the kid

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2016, 10:10:35 am »
Hehe

Like Trump

So many words and no content. Well I ain't no fan of talking to deaf people.

Son of a Salt

So I will peace out

Your taking my advice and giving mommy a hug it seems. Anything to atop your crying babie boy x (kingofsaltyness)

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2016, 11:50:46 am »
Jeez I felt bad because I thought I overreacted, lol, but billy get your head examined, seriously.

Billy the kid

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2016, 12:21:52 pm »
Dude, bruh you need to stop complaining by mistakes you made by yourself bra, specially considering it's a computer game, wipe your tears babie boo.

Fuck I can already imagine your reaction regards to wipe lol Kilgore my items waaaaaaaa waaaaaa wipe my dirty bottom