May 19, 2024, 01:57:10 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Ribbits bad name.  (Read 10554 times)

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Ribbits bad name.
« on: September 06, 2016, 02:12:53 am »
So as of late my name has been being dumped in the mud again.
I have so many fans.
But yeah here is what really happened. A couple months ago I stopped playing. Was working alot and had no time to play. So I did what I thought would be in my "friends" the members of uv best interest. I gave them the password to my charecter so that they could take advantage of having a full implanted tank.

They used it for a long time and when I came back something just wasn't right. A few days after coming back I couldn't change my password. Still not sure what that was about.  But yeah things started going missing from my basses. Verti bird tier 4. So Cheech changes the password to my char which for some reason he was the only one who could do it. Me napalm and ras tried to change it and couldnt.
So I am forced to share my charecter with Cheech. Well I make a new base and make sure that there is no map which would guarantee that no one can steal the rest of my stuff.

Well guess what the rest of my stuff goes missing and from a basr no one can get to accept Cheech. So I do the only logical thing I grab his pvp car and tier 4 so I can hold it for questioning. I tell napalm and all the leadership about it and they say they will figure it out. We'll the next day while I'm at work I get a message from lucky man saying that I'm getting kicked out of the faction, so I'm like what, why? He has no idea I pm others they have no idea. Uv forum says I'm now enemy and napalm and other block me on facebook book.

So I freak.

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Ribbits bad name.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 02:14:44 am »
And text gargantua to try and get on my charecter well the password was already changed. So now I'm kicked out of faction all gear is raped and charecter is stolen. So I do the only logical thing tell him the password to mijo charecter to conduct base rape.

Some may think this was wrong some may not. I live in an eye for an eye world. You won't hurt me and expect not to be hurt back.

Sorry not sorry.

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 02:18:24 am »
Also I nevereally left uv on bad terms when I left them last year. I just left no issues no nothing. But they try to claim I fucked them over. They can't believe sometimes that people will leave them but it happens. This time I had planned to stay but then they fucked me over.

Also to touch on other events in the past.

Me.and madman weren't friends contrary to popular belief we were in a faction together for a month or 2. I had no loyalties to him.
Awgansky on the other hand I know I fucked you over a bit and I apologize. We were friends and I used you for that.
I was trying to get back into the khans and was willing to anything and everything I had to in order to get back in.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 02:21:23 am by ribbit989 »

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 02:37:41 am »
I'll gather you some gear, even though you are a massive tool.. You'll always be my favourite tool.

That couldn't have sounded any gayer. But yeah I'll help you out scrub.

Give me a few days and I'll get a pvp car ready for you.. That'll be my good deed and please don't get raped AGAIN douchbag.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 02:39:12 am by Bison »
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 02:43:12 am »
Lol I'm good bro don't worry about it. I just want it cleared up so uv can't continue to shit on my name when they were in the wrong.

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 02:45:01 am »
You should try being me, my name is shit on daily. You'll get over it!  ::)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 02:52:55 am »
Ha I hear ya bro. Next time you are on I need to show you something someone found the other day. It's funny as fuck.

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 02:55:16 am »
Ha I hear ya bro. Next time you are on I need to show you something someone found the other day. It's funny as fuck.

I'll be online on Wednesday.. Pretty much all day and night. See you in public TS :D

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 03:03:53 am »
Kk stay safe.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 09:04:59 am »
FOnline drama never changes..

Arcrad

• Scream! Let the world hear our voice!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 09:30:46 am »
Daily Life of a FOnline Player
Will you hold me tight and not let go?

Billy the kid

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2016, 12:03:09 pm »
Ribbit, I wouldn't let it bother you dude you don't know them in real life so fuck them who cares if you raped there base,  who cares man :).

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2016, 02:08:31 pm »
Ha yeah I hear ya billy just can't stand when scrubs talk shit when they lying the whole time.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2016, 02:42:48 pm »
Bastian base raped u Ribbit.......

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2016, 02:43:53 pm »
Not Cheech.