April 25, 2024, 10:50:48 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Khans faction Anger base raping, and stealing characters  (Read 7074 times)

grandpa

• View Profile
Khans faction Anger base raping, and stealing characters
« on: September 02, 2016, 07:29:41 pm »
This topic is to inform you guys, what happened a few hours ago, one guy more know as Ribbit got kicked from Uv faction, he stole several characters along with khans faction (Gargantua), he actually base raped me, taking all stuff, as you can see in the pic, all stuff is gone, just to inform you, just be carefull with this guys, he leaves characters in your bases, then he took it all, along wtih khans faction. I dont know if a ban to such faction (khans) is enough to avoid this kind of behaviour. This server is running out of players, and by these same reason factions are quiting, of course is better to ban a single player, that keep running out of players. So take a look at the pic of the facts, names and more pics are yet to come, hope you take a look at it Kilgore. so Mijo (nasty deputies), Anafre(the Ultra violence)  are not me anymore. Khans and Roberberto livingstone cant be trusted.

Names:

Jurassic 5
Tks-elmenope
two shoes joey
Gargantua
Hyperio
Mijo
Anfre
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 09:54:12 pm by grandpa »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Khans and Roberto Livingstone Anger
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 08:25:51 pm »
Hey - thanks for posting.

I didn't know I had also bought the password to Anafre until after you made this post.  Got another batch of vehicles for Khans and another character! :)  You must have typed your password in wrong earlier when you tried to log in.  Keep your nevers cool.

The truth is Grandpa - that UV kicked out Ribbit, and then stole his character TKs-SonOfMeng before the shitstorm started.  He came to me and offered to sell the password to your characters for a Ball Gag.  That's what you were worth.

I accepted.

If you are going to ask for "Kilgore" help - then TKs-SonofMeng will also need to be returned shitlord.  And you can buy your worthless characters back for 100 rubber dolls each - Khan ransom.

Thanks again - was a pleasure doing business.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 08:29:32 pm by Gargantua 👑 »

grandpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 08:34:35 pm »
Stolen is a heavy word, he was given to us for free to use it beacuse he quit, i gave him mijo to play, beacuse he camed back, with the only request that password got never changed, and guess what... he did, players cant regret their decision of quiting and giving away stuff, and suddenly, want all back. thats not how it works, he called you to base rape me because he wanted all back. But its ok kid, you have always done what you get order. Offer still stands 200 usd, expires in 2 hours

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 08:46:43 pm »
Stolen is a heavy word, he was given to us for free to use it beacuse he quit, i gave him mijo to play, beacuse he camed back, with the only request that password got never changed, and guess what... he did, players cant regret their decision of quiting and giving away stuff, and suddenly, want all back. thats not how it works, he called you to base rape me because he wanted all back. But its ok kid, you have always done what you get order. Offer still stands 200 usd, expires in 2 hours

Is there a class UV gives to it's members for Hypocrisy?

LOLOLOLOL - Guy steals a character - then complains his Characters get "stolen" - then demands a ransom.

LOLOLOLOLOL....

It's no wonder you were worth a ball gag to Ribbit.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 08:48:18 pm by Gargantua 👑 »

grandpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 09:01:44 pm »
-"Hypocrisy"-, thats why UV is alive and Khans faction is ripped apart by its own members, and dead ?

try to think by yourself, and stay away of toxic players, who talk because they filled with anger,
the truth is i wanted to help him out to start over, and this is what i get in return, stolen characters and base raped, so its up to
you to connect the dots and be smart enough, if it isnt too much to ask =). 1 hour left

Fake Taxi

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 09:05:13 pm »
He came to me and offered to sell the password to your characters for a Ball Gag.  That's what you were worth.
This... ;D

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
Crybaby thread
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 09:08:13 pm »
BahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I wish my lappy was.working I would have gladly helped my pal Ribbit.

Edited to remove personal info from reply line
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 10:14:22 pm by killer1986chris »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2016, 09:11:37 pm »
Ribbit is not a Khan - and is also not interested in your ransom.

and LOLOLOLOL at "Khans are Dead".  lolol

killer1986chris

• View Profile
Crybaby thread
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2016, 09:16:01 pm »
I should add here doxxing is a real life crime so I'd hope that's not someone's real name you listed else you might get to have some anal rapes irl as a result of all this.

Edit to remove personal info from subject line
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 10:17:21 pm by killer1986chris »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2016, 09:16:40 pm »
Yeah actually this thread is IRL threat against a friend of The Khans.  We don't take that shit lightly.

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2016, 09:24:53 pm »
>offers IRL money for chars no forum ban
Also, I am the TKs-SonOfMeng I AM THE BIGGUS DICKUS OF THE KHANS
Pls donate char to me grandpa since you already donated so much
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 09:45:02 pm »
Wrong section. You stole a character, we bought a character. We offer yours back for in game items you want euros. You out a player by real name here then ask admins to blame us? You ate a bad burrito and got the sombrero twisted? You violated every rule there is.

I suggest you remove our friends information from this thread at once you disgusting cunt.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2016, 09:47:19 pm »
Change the thread title immediately.

grandpa

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2016, 09:51:45 pm »
so you are or are not part of khans?, plz guys try to organice your ideas and scams, also be smart enough not to accept your scams in forum, And as a matter fact "killer1986chris" and "Gargantua 👑" guys i respectfully invite to read the real meaning of "doxing", dont spend so much time in a computer and read some books, it wont hurt you, and when the "doxing" term applies and with what kind of information, dont be lame players and much less lame persons. But if what you said is right, i should be on my way to hire Harvey Specter ;D and ofc i can change my title if that gave you comfort

killer1986chris

• View Profile
Re: Khans faction Anger base raping, and stealing characters
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2016, 09:56:05 pm »
By law you can face charges for simply revealing a name without consent.