April 24, 2024, 09:58:36 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Returning player got some questions  (Read 2186 times)

apocalypseman

• View Profile
Returning player got some questions
« on: August 31, 2016, 05:30:13 am »
It's been a few. Played 2238/FO2/Reloaded

I have always been a solo player (for the most part) and I prefer TB over RT. Is this a TB friendly server?

Also, Are the weapons balanced on this server. I remember it was always BG and nothing else. Are SG's good in TB?

Is this server gonna WIPE anytime "soon"? I would hate to put in a bunch of effort, then see it all disappear.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 05:32:35 am by apocalypseman »
Adapt to the harshness or become one with the dust.

Seki

• View Profile
Re: Returning player got some questions
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 02:13:19 pm »
Is this a TB friendly server?
Server is not balanced for TB but rather RT but its playable. You cant do any dungeons in TB but you can do quest with mutants from Gun Runners or you can farm encounters. There is also often players playing TB PvP around Hub or Boneyard so you can always find something.

Also, Are the weapons balanced on this server. I remember it was always BG and nothing else. Are SG's good in TB?
Reloaded is basically improved 2238 so they are more balanced then on 2238. From SG you can try P90c which can burst 3-4 times per turn.

Is this server gonna WIPE anytime "soon"? I would hate to put in a bunch of effort, then see it all disappear.
there always will be wipe at some point, with this logic you would never play game because sooner or later it will all dissapear anyways
just dont think about wipe and play until end, thats my recommendation, at least you will be better prepared for next season

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Returning player got some questions
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 03:39:29 pm »
Khans are the only faction that "professionally" fights in TB, and there are great TB builds you can make.  I recommend you try out the server.  Flare traps also occur on occasion and can be a lot of fun to break.

If you are looking for TB encounters PVP-wise the best place to be is in the Boneyard.  Just start an encounter - get to cover, and you'll have all kinds of action drop in on you.  People seem to love sneak builds with LSW or scorcher, and lurking in TB.

I wouldn't worry so much about -wipe-  it's probably months away, and you can enjoy TB combat and encounters with basic gear right now.

o/ Welcome home.