April 24, 2024, 05:50:29 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: why ruin game?  (Read 14838 times)

The Trooper

• View Profile
Re: why ruin game?
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2016, 02:07:53 pm »
Actually I partly agree with Cheech, implants should be even more common than they are now to make game play more immersive and interesting. For now it's all about grinding dungeons meanwhile last session with implants in TC lockers was fighting over something real rather than magic box fairy tale.
+1

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2016, 03:23:46 pm »
TC is just a magic locker spawn though...  LOL

And if you put implants in TC lockers then in theory it leads to the situation where the dominating faction would always control all the implants all the time.  Which is why that isn't done anymore...

Fighting TC for Caps now, that allow you to purchase implants was a brilliant move.  And if all implants were available for caps  It would level the playing field for all, whilst still requiring alot of in game work and content.

The caps for implant system is quite fair, and my only suggestion would be to increase the amount of exposure a player has to PVP to get high volume of caps.  TC is great for this, as you have to fight PVP to get caps for example.

But if for example there were less vendors, in high risk of PVP areas, who had higher amounts of caps available that would be incredibly entertaining.

Creating bottlenecks of supply creates PVP.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 03:28:44 pm by Gargantua 👑 »

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2016, 03:27:45 pm »
tc box implants spawn was wrong and was also reason why combat implants had to be added to npc at end of previous season
it made strongest factions which controlled towns even stronger and disabled access to implants for other factions making huge gap between them

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2016, 03:29:04 pm »
Seki and I agree! LOL.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2016, 03:42:36 pm »
The semi-rare chance to get implants from TC lockers was a great motivation to do TC. Want implants? Join a pro team. If all new players had more motivation to join an existing pro team, those teams would gradually grow. More PvP. (This is one idea about AoP that is gold: get all players into a major team from the start.)

The fact that some players are better skilled than others is realistic. Those players in pro teams certainly got stronger faster. Again that's realism. However, there was a limit: a fully implanted PvP character, and it stops there. So it's not like a guy gets a fully implanted fighter and continues to lead a growing success gap between himself and all newbs by getting more implants. No, it stops once he gets a full set. He can get more implants but it doesn't matter since he can only [legally] fight TC battles effectively with 1 character at a time. Fully implant 10 characters - i don't care because he has reached the limit of the success gap with 1. And then anyone else can catch up (or complain that it's too hard).

Other players in lesser factions who wanted to get those implants had a great way to do it: find a pro team, join them and work your butt off to impress the team, participate in TC, win and get a slow trickle of implants for yourself.

Now, however, nah why bother. For caps? Okay but anyone can make caps via crafting/barter. Rather than join a pro team and get bigger fights, newer players might as well start a new faction. Then go to Glow with your casual PvE team and get implants - pro team not required.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 03:57:28 pm by Henry »

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2016, 05:10:32 pm »
No, it stops once he gets a full set.
disagree,  i have 7 chars with combat implants for some reasons. some players are flex like, it mean they can play as sniper, tank, sneaker, burster or other pony build. there is between TC and dungoen, it request other build, there is between solo actions and team actions, also i'm sharing my chars with 3 other poeple. problem having 7 chars request 42 combat implants, there wouldn't be problem if reroll return implants, but it doesnt. AoP have dynamic free rerolls and it is the best in all AoP game, you can fast change ur char for your's needs.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2016, 06:53:22 pm »
Join a pro team. If all new players had more motivation to join an existing pro team, those teams would gradually grow. More PvP. (This is one idea about AoP that is gold: get all players into a major team from the start.)

This concept is what makes AOP so entirely dreadful, and what stopped the Khans organization from participating in AOP.

-You have no control over your team identity or composition.
-You have no control over language and can't even speak to many of your team members, or they you
-Your base/shared-items get raped everyday
-Your team is full of spies
-Your team mates will fuck you over for nothing loot/pixels, order/push you to do stuff so you die for their kills etc.
-Player interaction is only shooting like an FPS - not really RPG element
-No seperation between good players or bad players, attitude or skill set
-Toxic assholes can follow you from group to group to group
-There basically ISN'T a community.

We were bound by being "reloaded" players more than anything else in AOP.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2016, 07:28:56 pm »
i like how all elite players join this thread and what? its moved to thunderdrome like im fkn crying :Dredic. ye guys whatsoeva , imps shud be obtained in more adequate way. haha i remember how one rogue player had neman on his char, just after 2 weeks of new session :DD laughter

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2016, 07:33:57 pm »
and pps were asking bout slags in reno not to ruin "north plays" but to just awaoid bluesuits looters.. kilgore got it wrong when he putted this shitslags(who is weak af to be a pve content, but same time  they dont let pps fight from north and ruin sneakers plays) and reno itself really shitty place to pvp. all ppl know bout this worldmap shit, no intrigue, nothing fight for. wins who just wanna be more "dick"
and all this dung is only few probs of our serv :(

ok last for today like come on man 300 runs what is this? half hour break timers+ backstabs+ farming ss for it and gear. like its top entertainment to farm bounty hunters :DD and some douche comes say
i cry:DD haha + i didnt loot just 1. imagine I NEED 8 impants to be equal atm... nice rofl
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 07:47:33 pm by Cheech »

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2016, 11:26:55 pm »
dude who put my shit in "salty section" can go fk himeself with chupachups . shows ho much u guys care about ppl that play this game

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2016, 11:29:21 pm »
Characters: figy1, figy2, figy3, figy4, figy5, figy6, figy7, figy8, TeHb, checkm,  checkm8, checkm82, checkm83, checkm84, checkm85,
Ban duration: permanent
Characters: retkes, wew lad, druto, csab3sz, ayy lmao, Negropolice, Tibi Atya, -Saiga-, BITCHKEEPER, memer, noob and proud, rektum, zinthos, Glowing One, fromae, marxman, junkotszedek, junkotszedek2, memer2, exper1
Ban duration: 1 month
Reason: Massive use of multilogged characters in order to farm special encounters.
Additional notes: well, that was quite a massive farming activity, that's why permban on all characters.
 ;D russians say dont bot se funny

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2016, 11:46:45 pm »
Characters: figy1, figy2, figy3, figy4, figy5, figy6, figy7, figy8, TeHb, checkm,  checkm8, checkm82, checkm83, checkm84, checkm85,
Characters: retkes, wew lad, druto, csab3sz, ayy lmao, Negropolice, Tibi Atya, -Saiga-, BITCHKEEPER, memer, noob and proud, rektum, zinthos, Glowing One, fromae, marxman, junkotszedek, junkotszedek2, memer2, exper1
Reason: Massive use of multilogged characters in order to farm special encounters.
Additional notes: well, that was quite a massive farming activity, that's why permban on all characters.
it wasn't even bot he was clicking manualy.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2016, 03:33:34 am »
all fonline servers suck, its ded since 2238 death with toxic community and retarded developers.

сайга

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2016, 04:53:52 am »
i only had 8 SE chars, the rest were trader checkers and my normal alts. quit bitching and find implants yourself or just get a life.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2016, 08:07:53 pm »
all fonline servers suck, its ded since 2238 death with toxic community and retarded developers.
ye u right bro, golden words.
to zithos
yo speak about ur life with ur mom .
U WAS SAYIN IN TS U HAVE BOT LOL U RETARD GO FK URSELF . why kilgore didnt ban tehb?all russian chars in list man, and stop teach me manners, i know u little cocksuckers whiners and kids pls. for u no manners allowed from me. ex team mates, ye have puberty, go wank b4 u talk to real man
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 08:11:57 pm by Cheech »