April 29, 2024, 12:56:58 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Anti-violence: recruiting  (Read 19002 times)

Billy the kid

Re: The Anti-violence: recruiting
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2016, 10:28:04 am »
where can i sing in for this faction ?

Hi dera you must send scrabble a message on the forum he will set you as I am not yet in a position to offer you recruitment status.

many thanks

Billy,

For attention of Mr.z

No hard feelings brother honestly do what you think is best for you bro at the end of the day it's a game and we are all here for the lolz lucky to have played with you :) and also this will leave open a position as officer hahaha :p

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2016, 06:11:07 pm »
The most complete rape in all of Fonline history has just occurred.

All Anti-Violence bases have been seized and all members expelled.  This faction is now closed.

I offer words of wisdom from my favorite general - they should be heeded in the future.
The Khans are relentless, an organisation of criminals hell bent on raiding and pillaging. I'd be more vigilant if I was you from now on.

Einherjar

« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2016, 06:12:41 pm »
We have still have 3 members in your ranks. Best of luck finding out who they are :D
8)

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2016, 06:34:09 pm »
CCM can give aid if need of faction A-V members
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

b0wcaster

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2016, 08:35:42 pm »
no worries AV, this is a direct violation of the game rules . report it to kilgore, and all will be resolved.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2016, 09:19:17 pm »
no worries AV, this is a direct violation of the game rules . report it to kilgore, and all will be resolved.

STEALING a nickname or a faction name is against the rules.  That did not occur here.

We were GIVEN the leadership of the faction by one of their own, who sought a better deal within the Khans organization.

There's a big difference there.

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2016, 10:06:38 pm »
Try that, but when the devs say its another story:P
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2016, 10:09:11 pm »
Gj Khans, I can't wait to get back in the game soonish.  (fried hdd for anyone unaware of my current status)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2016, 10:32:30 pm »
I can khanfirm no rules were broken.

Quote from: Kilgore
Stealing nicknames or faction names will result in removal of characters/factions or transfering them to the proper owner. The "thief" might be banned permanently on his own characters.

1. No nicknames or faction names were stolen. These players gave up ownership of the faction. The faction was then claimed by Khans. GG.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2016, 11:22:30 pm »
Any further queries can be forwarded to Khan legal representation - Vanir Gimper.

In the meantime - this piece of Khan property and now history - is for sale!

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=11216.0

Get out your rubber dolls!

timothykarnage

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2016, 01:27:34 am »
Shout out to Scrabble for taking over our faction and being a khan Thanks bro.....

Einherjar

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2016, 01:33:38 am »
Shout out to Scrabble for taking over our faction and being a khan Thanks bro.....

Couldn't have done it without him.

Scrabble

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2016, 02:51:35 am »

Nope, it wasn't me. I have been asking people how the "Claim Leadership" mechanic works because I believe it's how this happened. It's hard to get clear info, so I might start a faction of my own, add a new member, have him Claim Leadership and see how it works for myself. It's not documented on the wiki, so it was exploited by khans. They could not beat us in combat, so I guess this is how they win? Pathetic. None of AV's members are defeated though.

In the meantime, we need to know from Dr Mercy: with whom all did you share the leader password? If it was only me, then I am guessing this happened when someone became Trusted, then claimed leadership, then got it when leader character did not defeat the attempt.

So I guess this means a leader character needs to check the News in the terminal each day to see if anyone is trying to take over.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:53:59 am by Scrabble »

Einherjar

« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2016, 02:59:45 am »

Nope, it wasn't me. I have been asking people how the "Claim Leadership" mechanic works because I believe it's how this happened. It's hard to get clear info, so I might start a faction of my own, add a new member, have him Claim Leadership and see how it works for myself. It's not documented on the wiki, so it was exploited by khans. They could not beat us in combat, so I guess this is how they win? Pathetic. None of AV's members are defeated though.

In the meantime, we need to know from Dr Mercy: with whom all did you share the leader password? If it was only me, then I am guessing this happened when someone became Trusted, then claimed leadership, then got it when leader character did not defeat the attempt.

So I guess this means a leader character needs to check the News in the terminal each day to see if anyone is trying to take over.

It's ok dude. They found out just let it go.

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2016, 08:03:41 pm »
It all got pretty Violent for the 'Anti-Violence'.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.