March 28, 2024, 10:21:49 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Anti-violence: recruiting  (Read 18838 times)

Billy the kid

Re: The Anti-violence: recruiting
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2016, 08:41:15 am »
Disappointed, very disappointed after everything I did for this faction. I won't cry it's a game after all and shit happens but this is just a reminder is to why I play solo!

Scrabble I'm not sure if it was you, but if it was why did you do it? And I can't believe we all trusted you. I helped you out alot with recruiting and getting items for everyone bah it just makes you think lol.

Anyways I have moved on, I won't be trusting you guys anymore. I am lost for words scrabble that you sided with dende

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2016, 04:25:27 pm »
Can I join?

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2016, 04:38:08 pm »
Billy don't hold it against him too much Khans make good offers for what we want.  His compensation would have been too much to easily refuse.

Billy the kid

« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2016, 11:03:52 pm »
Billy don't hold it against him too much Khans make good offers for what we want.  His compensation would have been too much to easily refuse.

I seem to get the picture, it all adds up.
when khans swarmed the base he was nowhere to be seen. The first attack when we won, and he didn't help reclaim the base, he did side with dende. Just my opinion.  I don't understand why the khans would say you joined and then you deny via private message scrabble I do not know what to believe end of discussion

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2016, 11:54:06 pm »
You know what they say, actions speak louder than words.