April 29, 2024, 01:25:52 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Anti-violence: recruiting  (Read 19005 times)

Billy the kid

Re: The Anti-violence: recruiting
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2016, 07:28:04 pm »
Will the Fonline community please back off and let Khans do what Khans  do best here?

We're in the middle of eating this faction alive, just let us do our thing :)  For the sake of FOnline please!

Look we have had a good chat today, me mercy and scrabble. This is not going to happen as we have set New rules in place. I will personally not let any khans interfere with our project we are here so you guys just gotta deal with it.

Directed to sw and awg
Awg, sw we appreciate you telling us but we will find out sooner or later he only has access to recruit bases anyways so no harm can be done as everything is easily replaced. Point that scrabble made was the most harm that can be done is setting us up spying on us letting the enemy know where we are all the time. And regards to the warehouse you guys know we are peacefull you know we will not shoot first as we are anty pk and out commitments are strong to our cause, so you killed peacefull players, also konkio messaged me saying you guys will help us no matter what, that was why scrabble mentioned that.

khans we not break us up,

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2016, 07:32:04 pm »
The Khans are relentless, an organisation of criminals hell bent on raiding and pillaging. I'd be more vigilant if I was you from now on.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Billy the kid

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2016, 08:02:43 pm »
We are prepared to take on the task, and will be alert.

Thank you for showing us support but we will progress and become a great faction as we have strong leaders and our cause is to help players. We just hope you respect that

Scrabble

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2016, 10:01:04 pm »
Calm down people and let us lure Khans in as planned.

Members Alert: Khans hit NCR base as we expected, but waited until we were too bored to still be there. Then we got all items out of Outpost about 5 seconds before they showed up there too. So good timing on gear extraction, but wow bad timing otherwise: they were there too soon for me. I was murdered as soon as i got back, but the rest of the team defeated Khans at the Outpost without me!

So we burned thru that spy (LockerHunter/Dende) already. Will set up a new plan stat.

GOOD JOB GUYS!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 10:09:21 pm by Scrabble »

Mr. Z

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2016, 10:07:59 pm »
Just repelled a khns attack. We had time to move all our gear.
I whish to give my compliments to both the developpers and the FOnline community for the most paranoid game ever. I hope sarcasm isn't wasted on you.

Einherjar

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2016, 10:49:31 pm »
We have still have 3 members in your ranks. Best of luck finding out who they are :D

Billy the kid

« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2016, 10:58:43 pm »
Yea we defended,

They did not know what hit them and decided to bring 8 guys to kill us, but there we are shit happens.

Special thanks to the Social Warriors, keeping there bargain, oh well you live and learn they say. Khans you do not scare us and you will not divide our ranks.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2016, 03:41:16 am »
Yea we defended,

They did not know what hit them and decided to bring 8 guys to kill us, but there we are shit happens.

Special thanks to the Social Warriors, keeping there bargain, oh well you live and learn they say. Khans you do not scare us and you will not divide our ranks.

I hope we can do more next time

god speed lads, and keep good work going.

Mr. Z

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2016, 10:29:35 am »
Hello folks.
Yesterday facts were a hard, needed reality check for us all.
We are currently getting both support and help from gangs and players. We all appreciate this (and I like this face of FOnline community).
More is surely going to happen, so stay tuned.
Be kind to your neighbours,
Zed.

Stannis Baratheon

• Always outnumbered, Never outgunned.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2016, 12:00:25 am »
Met these people in game. good people for caravans for sure

Scrabble

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2016, 12:38:39 am »
We got a few spies out. Next!

We found 2 combat armor blueprints since last night, plus big bazooka bp, rad-X bp, tesla armor bp, and psycho bp. I bought buffout bp, and mentats bp. So we're still working our way up. Enjoying the journey.

Mr. Z

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2016, 10:12:58 am »
Hello everybody and gang members.
This was a difficult decision, but I had to make up my mind. I decided to resign from the gang.
I think this team isn't focused enough on its goals. I know we all have our real lives and issues so I also know that the lack of focus IS NOT due to the fact that we are all horrible, horrible people or some such silliness.
Anyway, it is so but I'm stil in game. I decided to join an stablished anti-PK gang: The PeaceKeepers Squad. You'll still see me getting back to the Hub after somebody filld me with holes.. Just kidding.
Also: Scrabble, this was my decision, not Arthorian doing. He did not try to recruit me or others in the gang. I'm also positive he is still willing to help against the Khans (or other PKs) if needed. And so I am.
Peace.

Billy the kid

« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2016, 10:18:43 am »
That is a shame,

But we will and can work along side the peace keepers and help each other out, And prevail in the war against pks.

Scrabble this leave open a position for me as officer haha? :)
as the anti violence we will achieve it will be hard but we will work through it.

Thanks for your efforts

Fuck you

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2016, 10:21:36 am »
where can i sing in for this faction ?

Mr. Z

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2016, 10:23:57 am »
Hello Billy. Yes it's a shame under a certain poit of view. I should have talked about it with all gang first.
We're still going to work side by side and help each other, rest assured.
Be kind to your neighbours,
Z.