April 27, 2024, 03:18:42 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Anti-violence: recruiting  (Read 18975 times)

Scrabble

• View Profile
Re: The Anti-violence: recruiting
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2016, 03:12:51 am »
I don't see any way to "be careful" here.

Mr. Z

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2016, 08:19:58 am »
Probably NOT that real Sarge. Doc_Savage and me played a couple of hours with LockerHunter: he is a vet, tough but fair.
Trustworthy.
Anyway, I do agree that we need some security. I propose we test recruits by playing with them for an hour at least and have a chat with them. You can get a rough idea about what a recruit is aiming for.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2016, 08:37:06 am »
look who is on this screen when khans are raping base  ;)

http://forum.khanscentral.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&p=4270&sid=f980faae4493061004654b9502115b4b#p4068

everyone know its him...

about security, you dont need to add anyone to your base/tent or share your password in order to play with him so you cant risk anything
or you can make base where you just meet but dont leave any items inside
that way you can just enjoy playing game even with people which you like but dont trust them

сайга

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2016, 08:38:51 am »
dont trust rednecks  :)

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2016, 09:52:30 am »
Well.. This was always going to happen and should be a lesson learned.

Next time I suggest having a base that ALL members can access and then a base that only your TRUSTED members can access.

That way you won't loose all your supplies in one go.

- Things Just Got Worse.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Mr. Z

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2016, 10:49:15 am »
Seki, this is a hit, Locker played fair with Doc and me. Also, our stuff is still in our base..

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2016, 11:31:41 am »

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2016, 12:13:55 pm »
Seki, this is a hit, Locker played fair with Doc and me. Also, our stuff is still in our base..
Then dont come crying when there will be 10 khans who come to your base to baserape you.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Billy the kid

« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2016, 01:56:59 pm »
Then dont come crying when there will be 10 khans who come to your base to baserape you.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Not going to happen, this was a wake up call. Myself and the leaders will discuss security and how to proceed in the near future.

Awg thank you for the information regarding this situation, never less this will not stop us, the loot that was taken was to help recruits :) nothing really to moan about replaceable which I will complete this evening.

We will be on the alert to spot khans and I think a new rule about joining will be added :). (must get to know them for a while before being accepted as recruit)

your only the anti violence

Mr. Z

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2016, 02:09:32 pm »
Awg does not refer to our jt/hub base Billy. I just checked and everything is in order

Billy the kid

« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2016, 02:23:51 pm »
Will be online within next hour and a half so we can discuss :) and try to move forward

Scrabble

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2016, 04:09:55 pm »
about security, you dont need to add anyone to your base/tent or share your password in order to play with him so you cant risk anything, or you can make base where you just meet but dont leave any items inside that way you can just enjoy playing game even with people which you like but dont trust them

In particular:

that way you can just enjoy playing game even with people which you like but dont trust them

Wrong. If you have a spy, then his greatest damage is not about raiding bases. It's about getting the team to go to Warehouse and then informing enemy "hey they're at Warehouse now! Come kill them quick!" and that's not something that i see a solution for. As for stuff in bases...we all know it can be stolen. What motivates people to stock our Outpost base is all about helping new members get a faster foothold.

So yesterday Lockerhunter wanted us to hit Warehouse. We did! And it was a blast! I loved it and maybe it's my new favorite place now. I say that even though Seki and Garvis (gervas?) showed up and killed us. What i find sad is how these vets, who could have helped us, murdered us as if we're some threat and then looted us too? Kidding me? They likely have stacks and piles of better gear than anything we have yet and they had to do that? Whatever. It just seems like really the wrong attitude amongst a community trying to enjoy the same game.

About those screencaps: If Lockerhunter is a Khan, and if you think he led those guys there to kill us, then why wouldn't it have been Khans who killed us there? As i understand it, those two guys are not Khans - they are Social Warriors (lol funny name). People been saying Khans and SW are allies, but still i would expect a SW spy to lead SW to a backstab, or a Khan spy to lead Khans to a backstab, but not a Khan spy to lead SW to one. Not saying i trust him or anyone. Just saying it needs to make more sense.

So maybe a guy who plays for Khans, sometimes likes to switch modes and help people sincerely for a few hours. Then when he's bored of that, switches back to hard-core PK mode and goes back to Khans. People are not black-n-white.

Why am i rambling? lol no idea. Nvm. 

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2016, 05:37:17 pm »
about security, you dont need to add anyone to your base/tent or share your password in order to play with him so you cant risk anything, or you can make base where you just meet but dont leave any items inside that way you can just enjoy playing game even with people which you like but dont trust them

In particular:

Wrong. If you have a spy, then his greatest damage is not about raiding bases. It's about getting the team to go to Warehouse and then informing enemy "hey they're at Warehouse now! Come kill them quick!" and that's not something that i see a solution for. As for stuff in bases...we all know it can be stolen. What motivates people to stock our Outpost base is all about helping new members get a faster foothold.

So yesterday Lockerhunter wanted us to hit Warehouse. We did! And it was a blast! I loved it and maybe it's my new favorite place now. I say that even though Seki and Garvis (gervas?) showed up and killed us. What i find sad is how these vets, who could have helped us, murdered us as if we're some threat and then looted us too? Kidding me? They likely have stacks and piles of better gear than anything we have yet and they had to do that? Whatever. It just seems like really the wrong attitude amongst a community trying to enjoy the same game.

About those screencaps: If Lockerhunter is a Khan, and if you think he led those guys there to kill us, then why wouldn't it have been Khans who killed us there? As i understand it, those two guys are not Khans - they are Social Warriors (lol funny name). People been saying Khans and SW are allies, but still i would expect a SW spy to lead SW to a backstab, or a Khan spy to lead Khans to a backstab, but not a Khan spy to lead SW to one. Not saying i trust him or anyone. Just saying it needs to make more sense.

So maybe a guy who plays for Khans, sometimes likes to switch modes and help people sincerely for a few hours. Then when he's bored of that, switches back to hard-core PK mode and goes back to Khans. People are not black-n-white.

Why am i rambling? lol no idea. Nvm.

If you go to warehouse you have to expect to be killed by players... you can't go there and expect more advanced players to help you as reno and warehouse are PVP zones.

Also, if you don't want to listen to players that are telling you it is a Khans strategy than go for it, but you will get baseraped. Khans and SW were allied for a couple days only out of a 2 years session.

What would we gain from you not trusting Dende (lockerhunter) other than not wanting you to get baseraped? Everything that was said in this thread was for your own good.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 05:40:32 pm by Barneys »

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2016, 05:51:50 pm »
First of all I think it is more like faction sub-forum now, so forgive me to post here if You still want to keep it as recruitment thread only.

So yesterday Lockerhunter wanted us to hit Warehouse. We did! And it was a blast! I loved it and maybe it's my new favorite place now. I say that even though Seki and Garvis (gervas?) showed up and killed us.
It was a coincidence, and you always risk it in those locations.
What i find sad is how these vets, who could have helped us, murdered us as if we're some threat and then looted us too? Kidding me? They likely have stacks and piles of better gear than anything we have yet and they had to do that? Whatever. It just seems like really the wrong attitude amongst a community trying to enjoy the same game.
You will get looted 90% of times when someone kill You. I did not loot a single thing because I do agree with You when said "I have better shit than you". Non the less I saw dende with you and I decided to pass you this information. What You will do with it is your buisness.
About those screencaps: If Lockerhunter is a Khan, and if you think he led those guys there to kill us, then why wouldn't it have been Khans who killed us there? As i understand it, those two guys are not Khans
He didn't led us there We were on drunk "let's run some dungeons" spree.

they are Social Warriors (lol funny name).
I find it amusing as well.
People been saying Khans and SW are allies,
We were not allied per se. I have some good Friends in Khans ranks, I disagree with what they do tho. Some of them wanted to play PvP, while khans were basically inactive on server, so SW let them join us on voyage.
but still i would expect a SW spy to lead SW to a backstab, or a Khan spy to lead Khans to a backstab, but not a Khan spy to lead SW to one. Not saying i trust him or anyone. Just saying it needs to make more sense.
As i said us finding you there was a coincidence, We were on our way from Reno. You obviously don't know how khans work. They will infiltrate your faction, baserape you leaving nice TK's marks made of ammo in your bases, post it on forum, just for lolz.
Again, not a khan way, but I warned You about him. Do whatever You want to with it.

Peace

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2016, 06:40:14 pm »
Will the Fonline community please back off and let Khans do what Khans  do best here?

We're in the middle of eating this faction alive, just let us do our thing :)  For the sake of FOnline please!