March 29, 2024, 01:54:07 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: A Clean break!  (Read 2940 times)

lutha

• Supporter
    • View Profile
A Clean break!
« on: July 28, 2016, 09:39:49 pm »
Message for Kilgore and the Dev team

We all know you are working hard on the new content for Reloaded, and we wait patiently for it, however, the game is now full of well equipped players and there is not a lot of new adventure for seasoned players to enjoy, new players also don't get to experience the full "new player" experience as high level equipment is freely given away.

Would you consider a clean wipe on the current build, effectively starting the season again, until the wipe with new content is available. This may inject more enthusiasm into the game and put people on equal ground.

Perhaps a poll would be a consideration to get player opinion

Regards
Xaviar

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: A Clean break!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 09:47:08 pm »
I was just discussing this in hub! 

Call it the "Dry Wipe" and pull the trigger like Khans on Patrol!

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 09:28:59 am »

the game is now full of well equipped players and there is not a lot of new adventure for seasoned players to enjoy, new players also don't get to experience the full "new player" experience as high level equipment is freely given away.

Whaaat? What about this adventures wipe would change? Old players will buy privet mines instantly, and every thing will be back in this spot in a month, only difference is Implants and t4 would be erased. What king of high level equipment You are talking about?

Would you consider a clean wipe on the current build, effectively starting the season again, until the wipe with new content is available. This may inject more enthusiasm into the game and put people on equal ground.

Jesus big -1 for this.

This wipe was suppose to be temporary dry wipe, and ended up as 1 year long full session. Stay with what you have and let them work on new session. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 09:30:41 am by Awgy »

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 10:11:35 am »
agree with Awg. since this wipe means the next wipe is really close, people will avoid giving high labor to their playthroughs. just play something else or find something else to fool around if you can't keep going on with the current build.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 04:33:05 pm »
+1 - If the wipe really is close to finishing I think there would be some form of info about it at this point. This session was supposed to last less than a year and then it was supposed to be wiped by last christmas, currently this Christmas seems optimistic. I would come back if it were reset and I don't think I'm alone on that one.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 07:13:31 pm »
My bullshit detector is out of charts after entering this thread.

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 07:39:53 pm »
So you're looking forward to starting over or the changes that come with wipe? I'm hopeful for an update not just reset

lutha

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2016, 06:43:32 pm »
I am looking forward to the additional content that will come after the wipe, but as we are waiting for the new content, was just asking if a reset would help even the playing field for all players again to enjoy some TC and equal combat

сайга

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2016, 06:47:09 pm »
I am looking forward to the additional content that will come after the wipe, but as we are waiting for the new content, was just asking if a reset would help even the playing field for all players again to enjoy some TC and equal combat
for 1 day

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2016, 07:28:05 pm »

As a Red Cross we went to tc multiple times, lost most of fights against uv/muhos. UV had most implanted team then, what we did was coming back and improving, recruiting more and fighting, then we formed into SW and kept fighting.

Other team is ... ... ... ... is not excuse, stuff is so easy to get that you can do it. Believe me Wipe will not change anything. There are players that will get stuff faster and dominate again after a week, and it will be same players as now. use the opportunity of late session, where everything is accessible in quantities of 1000 and just keep fighting, you will not get such easy practice after wipe when you will have 2 ca and few guns. Now it is loose re gear go back and so on.

Just grab few friends and try instead of thinking "what if". everyone had a hard start at some point.

Wasteland is a harsh place, and TC is kill or be killed.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2016, 07:51:38 pm »
Similar 'dry wipe' happened just over 1 year ago to create a more equal battlefield.

A reset without new content would force me to retire....... :-[

Agree with Awgsome. Peace.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2016, 09:43:42 pm »
Pretty much already that was said previously. After the "dry" wipe of last year everyone had PvP ready char after a week. Pretty sure bbs did tc after 2 days if i remember correctly. Then no PvP for 3-4 months (uv domination) and again now no PvP for 1-2 months so ya...

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2016, 09:45:08 pm »
Pretty sure bbs did tc after 2 days if i remember correctly.
few hours after wipe  ;D

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2016, 09:45:40 pm »
Ya, I didnt remember exactly but i l knew it was close 

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2016, 10:14:30 pm »
Pretty sure bbs did tc after 2 days if i remember correctly.
few hours after wipe  ;D

True True 8)