Username:

Password:

Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT!  (Read 3943 times)

General Killer

• Time to die!
    • View Profile
ANNOUNCEMENT!
« on: July 23, 2016, 11:09:58 pm »
On behalf of me and the Ice Road Development team in partnership with Camelhead Development would like to announce the new project we have undertook the project is to make another confine server which will be known as FONLINE:WASTELAND SURVIVAL we plan to include all the great features of reloaded along with some borrowed features from TLA  along with all the new weapons and armors from the AOP server  I thank all of you that have helped with questions I've asked here or on fodev.net FONLINE:WASTELAND SURVIVAL is to be essentially  reloaded on steroids  we plan to accomplish this by making more pvp zones merchants will not spawn T2 or higher gear which will require players to actually craft to survive we have so far 10+ new and interesting pvp locations the project will take time we plan to have the server online by 9/12/2017 again thank you all and good luck!
Young Killers=Death,Pain,Misery

surrender and will kill you fast we promise.

Mr. Morok

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 11:52:13 pm »
Can you give any specifics about that project than just "some stuff from tla weps from aop more pvp zonez"?

BTW: Good luck with project  ;)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 01:00:28 am by Mr. Morowy »

General Killer

• Time to die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 03:05:36 am »
Yes we will give more details as development progresses we dont want to give to much away in a week or two i will post some descriptions of are new pvp locations.

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 07:48:21 am »
Go to fodev for that news. Here is Reloaded' forum and general game discussion about Reloaded in this forum's section. Do not mess it ::) or put your topic in offtopic section.

http://fodev.net/forum/ here you can put whatever you want about fonline server.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 07:50:01 am by jarok »
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 09:12:13 am »
Well it's a little short notice but I think I'll be ready in time. It's so exciting that there is a new FOnline project on the scene, especially after that titanic letdown that was FOnline: Van Buren.

Question: Which features will be borrowed from TLA?
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 10:56:32 am »
another FOnline 3 project ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 12:21:25 pm »
Nice to see YET another project being undertook, but please refrain from posting in the reloaded forums about custom projects dude; Jarok has beaten me to it (again :D :facepalm) to say that posting about private projects should be in an off topic thread and not in a game discussion thread. Anyways good luck on making this server and maybe it wont be an absolute let down like the folks who were "making" the Van Buren remake.  :)
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

General Killer

• Time to die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 05:54:53 pm »
OK I just wanted to let you guys know and thank you to zek your mapping guide has helped a bunch and we actually have a guy on our development team who worked on the Van Buren server for a while but they canned the project because the files they used were buggy as hell and they thought it wasn't worth the work but they had made a basic demo server for it me and my team have considered finishing the project at a later date but we haven't even got to test the demo server yet.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 06:42:31 pm »
Fucking awesome! Keep us posted

General Killer

• Time to die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 11:59:46 pm »
Okay donnie will do and i look forward to a Khan raid on our server when its up ;). I will post link to the forum when we get it made. I will need help with managing and moderating the forums. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2016, 01:16:39 am »
killer i think youre too early in development to post about it, how long do you think it took AOP devs to develop before releasing server like 2 years

General Killer

• Time to die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2016, 01:42:23 am »
We have already been working on it for 7 months also it should speed along at a fair pace because we are going to be talking with AOP devs on irc in 4 days so we will have there assistance and experience to help us the reason it wont be released till next fall is because were adding so many new features,weapons,armors and locations.

General Killer

• Time to die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2016, 07:02:05 am »
Feel free to ask all the questions you guys want we will answer them ASAP if we can!

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2016, 07:58:36 am »
We have already been working on it for 7 months (...)

Who?
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

General Killer

• Time to die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2016, 01:21:15 pm »
Me and the Ice Road Develpoment Team are the one creating the server.