April 29, 2024, 12:36:34 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Bunker Encounter [vid]  (Read 4660 times)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
Re: Bunker Encounter [vid]
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2016, 01:35:02 pm »
 ;D   Is that a tutorial video or a mister bean parody? It can be done easy with 3 guys (shit gear, no statted or HPA).

I love your formation, straight line with every guy sticked to the next one for maximum minigun splash damage and an unarmed tank tanking for the enemy. Keep an eye on your log mantis, if 2 hits are displayed with a straight bursting weapon, you are doing something wrong. It can happen once or twice in a row, but you shot your friend so hard he had to ask you to stop lol. Put 3 tanky guys in a line, or tough critbursters with EPM loaded pancors, one hex space between each guy and shoot. If you have aimers/rocketeers put them in a second line at least 3 or 4 hexes behind if you really want to swarm that poor miniboss. I'm pretty sure you can even do it with a hexer and a HTH KD, like in ares, but I never tested.

Plug

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2016, 10:12:46 pm »
Nemesis is easy im doing it alone on my sniper. Clearing all mobs is like 10-15min and another 10-15 min to take all loot to car.

Jish the small

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2016, 11:40:16 pm »
;D   Is that a tutorial video or a mister bean parody? It can be done easy with 3 guys (shit gear, no statted or HPA).

I love your formation, straight line with every guy sticked to the next one for maximum minigun splash damage and an unarmed tank tanking for the enemy. Keep an eye on your log mantis, if 2 hits are displayed with a straight bursting weapon, you are doing something wrong. It can happen once or twice in a row, but you shot your friend so hard he had to ask you to stop lol. Put 3 tanky guys in a line, or tough critbursters with EPM loaded pancors, one hex space between each guy and shoot. If you have aimers/rocketeers put them in a second line at least 3 or 4 hexes behind if you really want to swarm that poor miniboss. I'm pretty sure you can even do it with a hexer and a HTH KD, like in ares, but I never tested.

HTH KD is yes, have done twice
idk about hexer i seriously doubt it

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2016, 06:41:14 pm »
GUYS GUYS GUYS!
I am the one who didnt know what I found and the guy talking to me was one week into the game. Don't judge others on my ignorance, I am just making these vids for fun. :D

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2016, 01:33:25 am »
HTH KD is yes, have done twice
idk about hexer i seriously doubt it

The idee was hexer and hth at the same time of course. The hth keeps the boss down and some dude with a minigun wreckes it.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2016, 05:20:00 pm »
including solo nemesis without healing