April 26, 2024, 03:56:48 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: lost base  (Read 1146 times)

slothrop

• View Profile
lost base
« on: July 07, 2016, 09:07:51 pm »
ok so no worries if this is something that can't be helped, but i made the honest mistake of joining the brotherhood faction without stopping to consider what impact it would have on my own role as faction leader with a private base (where i was stupid enough to stash all my good items). i decided i would rather lead my own faction so i went to san francisco to resign. after managing to get out of the bunker i went onto the world map and noticed my cave base had disappeared... am i correct in assuming i sort of bugged the game out and that stuff is gone forever?

Agent M

• View Profile
Re: lost base
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 11:29:14 pm »
Are there any other members in your faction? If yes, another character (might require a high rank) may be able to claim leadership of the faction via base terminal and become a new leader. http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Bases#Setting_a_New_Leader If you only had one character in your faction you are most likely shit out of luck. As a last resort you could also try asking a GM for help.

slothrop

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 11:46:18 pm »
i thankfully do have a friend in the gang,  i'll try that. thanks for the help

edit: worked like a charm, got my base back :D i feel like i really lucked out.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:16:36 am by slothrop »

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 08:02:07 am »
Make a second character and give him officer or leader rank, just in case you again resign from the faction.
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.