April 20, 2024, 02:52:14 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 39)  (Read 8535 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 39)
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2016, 09:16:31 pm »
GODDAMIT DARKO IT SHOULD BE MANTIS' NOT MANTIS'S

I could be completely wrong, but " Mantis' " would mean a belonging to a plural amount. While Mantis's would be a belonging to a singular amount?

nope, if it would belong to a plural amount it would be mantises'

Fair point, corrections made.

Religious* before you say someone has a disability learn how to spell, the thing is everytime you see bison you throw abuse about stuff that no-one cares about, on the forum you guys constantly talk about him, the last bit of the shitty paper was just something to try and annoy him about its obvious otherwise you you not have written it.

Again please if you try to insult someone by saying they have a disability then do it properly with correct spelling, not trying to be a grammar police but you know that is kinda retarded yourself here don't* done it for you. i have not seen you capture city, or start the timer, i only seen screens where you out number 1 player, and i only see encounter pictures in turnbased.

Listen, obviously I know how to spell, "religious." If your only retaliation is to talk about some typo on the forums, then I have won. Cry for me more.

Funny how you lecture me about grammar when 80% of your novel you spewed to me has been a run on sentence.

Also,
... otherwise you you not have...
You you what? What are you trying to do? Talk as if you have a stutter on the forums?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 09:25:03 pm by Donnie Darko 👑 »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2016, 09:50:34 pm »
Quote from: Donnie Darko 👑 link=topic=10907.msg91031#msg91031
[/quote

1. Not talking about Bison per say, nor talking shit on him to be honest. A "Khan Bible" is in the works about the history of the Khans. Basically a history book written in relgious verses. Whether we all like it or not Bison was a part of Khan history.

Religious* before you say someone has a disability learn how to spell, the thing is everytime (every time*) you see bison (Bison*) you throw abuse about stuff that no-one cares about, on the forum you guys constantly talk about him, the last bit of the shitty paper was just something to try and annoy him about its obvious otherwise you you not have written it.

[/quote
2. Deal with it.

I have dealt with it, was just showing you my honest judgement (judgment*) of the paper, presented my criticism to you also provided my reasons. so actually maybe you should try and take criticism like preba (Preba*) has mentioned before #dealwithit!

[/quote
3. TC is happening all the time, so how is it ever news? Flares happen rarely. So yes, it makes sense that we would put it in a issue.

fair (Fair*) enough that town control happens maybe all the time, but i never see khans (Khans*) taking part so yes that would be better news then (than*) the same old shit that you post regards to your turnbased (turn based*) traps, ect (etc*) (which you always do) and posting screens of killing blue suite (suit*) or low level players in a encounter.

[/quote
4. Stay tuned, maybe your wish will come true.

O.K i (I*) believe we have been waiting for this since the beginning of the previous wipe. Will (I will*) try to take your word for it.

[/quote
5. - 6. Yep, this is when the autism shows. Whenever someone says "Khans dont do anything" or whatever that just tells me that they're in need of http://www.disabilitypolicycenter.org/links/assoclinks.htm. We do plenty of shit, upload plenty of screens and or stockpiling tons of screens to post on forums. We do TC, Flares, Patrol, Magic Locker PvP zones, and arguing with retards on forums. Instead of dickriding on the idea that Khans dont do anything, why dont you take your gang of UFAGS and make an appearance. Since you guys actually havent done ANYTHING. Oh wait, you left them already.

Again please if you try to insult someone by saying they have a disability then do it properly with correct spelling, not trying to be a grammar police but you know that is kinda retarded yourself here don't* done it for you. i (I*) have not seen you capture city, or start the timer, i (I have*) only seen screens where you out number 1 player, and i (I*) only see encounter pictures in turnbased (turn based*).

Also i am not apart of UFAV only played with them once to help out kek. (solo polish player)

Oh i'm sorry it seems you khunts cant handle any criticism  :'(

Totally agree with this statement! as above point proven.

I believe someone knows this kid

R-E-K-T REKT!

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2016, 09:53:57 pm »
Reason (The reason*) I don't like this issue, is because you guys are still talking about bison (Bison*), a matter that no-one cares about anymore, which is old news and nothing new has been brought to the table so it has gone completely boring and pointless to read. Please come up with New (new*) stuff.

Also the fact that it still says daily and not weekly like stated before its not a daily thing.

Other issues show turn base traps actually quite a lot so again old news no1 (no one*) cares.

Would like to see an issue where it states khans take Northan (northern*) towns and actually do some raiding, pillage murder and loot.

Khans raid the hub (Hub*), khans (Khans*) actually so something instead of talking shit, same old story's that everyone has hears (heard*) of before.

Get meng (Meng*) back on the paper he might bring some excitement to this sad paper.

criticism (Criticism*)

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2016, 09:54:55 pm »
Before you go attacking my boy Donnie for incorrect spelling you should make sure you don't receive a failing grade on it yourself.

Twig

• I run around the room.
    • View Profile
    • imgur
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2016, 04:57:54 am »
Well this was fun kinda scared

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2016, 01:26:07 pm »
Yeah I'm on donnie's side about this one. Who gives a fuck about spelling. Half the time we as the horrible race we are come up with some lazy ass bullshit and it sticks to us like using ur instead of your. Or probly instead of probably. Get the fuck over it, and also if you are going to try to be a grammar Nazi make sure what you write doesn't sound like a 5 year old wrote it.