April 20, 2024, 01:02:30 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 39)  (Read 8534 times)

Einherjar

Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 39)
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 11:19:37 pm »
Reason I don't like this issue, is because you guys are still talking about bison, a matter that no-one cares about anymore, which is old news and nothing new has been brought to the table so it has gone completely boring and pointless to read. Please come up with New stuff.

Also the fact that it still says daily and not weekly like stated before its not a daily thing.

Other issues show turn base traps actually quite a lot so again old news no1 cares.

Would like to see an issue where it states khans take Northan towns and actually do some raiding, pillage murder and loot.

Khans raid the hub, khans actually so something instead of talking shit, same old story's that everyone has hears of before.

Get meng back on the paper he might bring some excitement to this sad paper.

criticism

1. Not talking about Bison per say, nor talking shit on him to be honest. A "Khan Bible" is in the works about the history of the Khans. Basically a history book written in relgious verses. Whether we all like it or not Bison was a part of Khan history.
2. Deal with it.
3. TC is happening all the time, so how is it ever news? Flares happen rarely. So yes, it makes sense that we would put it in a issue.
4. Stay tuned, maybe your wish will come true. 
5. - 6. Yep, this is when the autism shows. Whenever someone says "Khans dont do anything" or whatever that just tells me that they're in need of http://www.disabilitypolicycenter.org/links/assoclinks.htm. We do plenty of shit, upload plenty of screens and or stockpiling tons of screens to post on forums. We do TC, Flares, Patrol, Magic Locker PvP zones, and arguing with retards on forums. Instead of dickriding on the idea that Khans dont do anything, why dont you take your gang of UFAGS and make an appearance. Since you guys actually havent done ANYTHING. Oh wait, you left them already.

Criticism  8)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2016, 11:45:47 pm »

Behold the "Prebcasso!"
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 11:52:23 pm by Gargantua 👑 »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2016, 03:14:53 am »
1. Not talking about Bison per say, nor talking shit on him to be honest. A "Khan Bible" is in the works about the history of the Khans. Basically a history book written in relgious verses. Whether we all like it or not Bison was a part of Khan history.
2. Deal with it.
3. TC is happening all the time, so how is it ever news? Flares happen rarely. So yes, it makes sense that we would put it in a issue.
5. - 6. Yep, this is when the autism shows. Whenever someone says "Khans dont do anything" or whatever that just tells me that they're in need of http://www.disabilitypolicycenter.org/links/assoclinks.htm. We do plenty of shit, upload plenty of screens and or stockpiling tons of screens to post on forums. We do TC, Flares, Patrol, Magic Locker PvP zones, and arguing with retards on forums. Instead of dickriding on the idea that Khans dont do anything, why dont you take your gang of UFAGS and make an appearance. Since you guys actually havent done ANYTHING. Oh wait, you left them already.

R-E-K-T REKT!

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2016, 12:08:58 pm »
An opinion I have and it is just that but here goes. People wish for more tc or pvp but I see what happens alot is time zones conflict with each faction. Like most members are actively on during certain times and the other factions won't be on during those times. I also think that social swarm needs to stop being babies and when there is pvp don't just come once because you get decimated by same numbers or plus one. On many situations especially at night when I'm drunk khans might or someone might take towns we know they have more than us but we go anyways. People are afraid to lose a couples sets of armor or weapons like come on. But yeah I think meng needs to take back ownership of the daily khan he was more shall I say juicy when he was writing it.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2016, 12:57:23 pm »
I also think that social swarm needs to stop being babies and when there is pvp don't just come once because you get decimated by same numbers or plus one.

You are joking right?

First of all It is Swarmcial Warriors for You. Now when we cleared it.

and we are TC focused faction.

I don't like Reno. Why UV didn't come to Redding? You started second timer like some fresh faction with need of caps (Shame, Shame, shame).

And another funny thing. When i was in Reno i PA and wielding Bozar never did 5 UV spawned on even 4 SW, so cut the crap lad, You are not fooling anyone anymore ;)

Peace

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2016, 01:44:58 pm »
I wasn't on for redding scrub. I did that one battle at Reno against you and for 15 minutes you guys wouldn't come back.

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2016, 03:36:24 pm »
I dont have  to explain shit to you scrubs. the truth is tdk was good while meng was the editor,its shit (like khans) now, get over it  :-*  :-*

beautiful

TKs-Manti's youtube channel!

please fix this my hands are shaking
and no i'm not fapping to mantis lol

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2016, 04:46:59 pm »
But yeah I think meng needs to take back ownership of the daily khan he was more shall I say juicy when he was writing it.

Ill admit, lately TDK has been lacking. But I cant take ownership in that, theres been nothing really to report or talk about.

Once some interesting or fun drama/events happens, Ill be the one to for sure report on it. Until then, enjoy the filler.

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2016, 05:26:52 pm »
GODDAMIT DARKO IT SHOULD BE MANTIS' NOT MANTIS'S

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2016, 08:04:58 pm »

I could be completely wrong, but " Mantis' " would mean a belonging to a plural amount. While Mantis's would be a belonging to a singular amount?

Core man

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2016, 08:12:42 pm »
Quote from: Donnie Darko 👑 link=topic=10907.msg91031#msg91031
[/quote

Religious* before you say someone has a disability learn how to spell, the thing is everytime you see bison you throw abuse about stuff that no-one cares about, on the forum you guys constantly talk about him, the last bit of the shitty paper was just something to try and annoy him about its obvious otherwise you you not have written it.

[/quote
2. Deal with it.

I have dealt with it, was just showing you my honest judgement of the paper, presented my criticism to you also provided my reasons. so actually maybe you should try and take criticism like preba has mentioned before #dealwithit!

[/quote

fair enough that town control happens maybe all the time, but i never see khans taking part so yes that would be better news then the same old shit that you post regards to your turnbased traps, ect (which you always do) and posting screens of killing blue suite or low level players in a encounter.

[/quote

O.K i believe we have been waiting for this since the beginning of the previous wipe. Will try to take your word for it.

[/quote

Again please if you try to insult someone by saying they have a disability then do it properly with correct spelling, not trying to be a grammar police but you know that is kinda retarded yourself here don't* done it for you. i have not seen you capture city, or start the timer, i only seen screens where you out number 1 player, and i only see encounter pictures in turnbased.

Also i am not apart of UFAV only played with them once to help out kek. (solo polish player)

Oh i'm sorry it seems you khunts cant handle any criticism  :'(

Totally agree with this statement! as above point proven.

I believe someone knows this kid

R-E-K-T REKT!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 08:15:09 pm by Core man »

Einherjar

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2016, 08:28:20 pm »
Nobody cares about your opinion, scrub. go farm brahmin like the rest of your sad kind.

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2016, 08:47:51 pm »

I could be completely wrong, but " Mantis' " would mean a belonging to a plural amount. While Mantis's would be a belonging to a singular amount?

nope, if it would belong to a plural amount it would be mantises'

Einherjar

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2016, 08:50:24 pm »

It can also be Mantes.

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2016, 09:04:05 pm »

Both Mantis' and Mantis's are grammatically correct.