Topic: Brexit?  (Read 6682 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Brexit?
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2016, 05:10:58 pm »
As for article 50 it's EU leaders who are pushing the matter, anyways even the worlds leading analytics are uncertain of the outcome so no one can say whats bullshit and whats not at this point, I hope the UK made the right decision. Following the financial chaos right now alot can be bought for cheap speculating against the pound, not good for workers, very good for speculation and short term investment.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

FireFlare

Brexit?
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2016, 01:56:21 am »
Ah yes, Brexit.

Closest thing that you can compare to it is the type of girl that tells you that she's going to leave because of some shitty reason, but when you show her the door, comes up with shitty excuses to not actually do it.

"We should not be hasty" said by good ol' Boris himself, majority voted to leave but no one wants to push the big red "article 50 button", since after that there is no point of return lel.

To add to this, basically 52% (a small majority) is giving its youth and the 48% a future they don't want, this is the reason why a representative democracy is quite better. Since then you actually have people that know what they're talking about.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:06:41 am by FireFlare »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2016, 12:13:03 pm »
So it has begun...

GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2016, 08:54:58 pm »
Leaders of the European Union refuse to negotiate with UK and have decided on playing hardball. Iceland just beat UK in soccer... Coincidence?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2016, 10:30:19 pm »
Leaders of the European Union refuse to negotiate with UK and have decided on playing hardball. Iceland just beat UK in soccer... Coincidence?

You are from fucking Europe call it as it is, and it is Football xD

Old Death

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2016, 11:43:49 am »
How England was playin, i am sure that me and crew from my bar will woop their asses even harder then Iceland.
But here song for them

https://youtu.be/jKa0Par8Un8

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2016, 05:32:07 am »

You are from fucking Europe call it as it is, and it is Football xD

I'm Canadian and I call it real football.

Mistake

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2016, 09:29:57 pm »