Topic: Brexit?  (Read 6725 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Brexit?
« on: June 23, 2016, 01:44:37 pm »
Our news here predict that the Remain-side is topping the bill, ladbrokes only give Brexit a 24% chance of happening. What do you think? How will this effect the euro and the EU?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
Re: Brexit?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 02:03:44 pm »
+1 for topic Meng, this is something that is literally close to home. Personally I am a remain simply because I would rather have my country safe and secure within an alliance that has held together so many European countries and has ultimately prevented another world war from happening. All the absolute scum who want to seperate Britain from the EU have argued is purely to "make Britain British." Sounds familiar to a certain subhuman running in a particular presidential campaign right?
Looking at the current polls and location graphs, it appears that half the population want in and the other half wants out. Although I do not trust or place faith in such data, I do hope that Britain remains in.
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 03:04:07 pm »
+1 for topic Meng, this is something that is literally close to home. Personally I am a remain simply because I would rather have my country safe and secure within an alliance that has held together so many European countries and has ultimately prevented another world war from happening. All the absolute scum who want to seperate Britain from the EU have argued is purely to "make Britain British." Sounds familiar to a certain subhuman running in a particular presidential campaign right?
Looking at the current polls and location graphs, it appears that half the population want in and the other half wants out. Although I do not trust or place faith in such data, I do hope that Britain remains in.

Tyvm tyvm  ;D

Very exciting times, usually you can check the betting sites for the most accurate data! http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

I think if the UK leaves a couple of other countries will follow suit for sure and if you decide to stay the union will be stronger for it. Brexit would send the euro down which would be bad for the rest of us. Insecurity means a volatile market and money to be earned, I'm not sure what I would profit from most personally but watching the election closely now, when is it over?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 03:08:15 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Einherjar

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 03:28:18 pm »

сайга

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 03:53:02 pm »
take your political shit to pm noone cares

Einherjar

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 03:53:57 pm »
take your political shit to pm noone cares

This is in off topic so you can kindly fuck yourself, nobody.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 06:22:40 pm »
Don't call our Klingon Friend nobody. ;)

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2016, 06:37:26 pm »
Don't call our Klingon Friend nobody. ;)
KEK ;D
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 10:58:11 pm »
Latest reports here from Yougov says bremain won, whats the word on the street?

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2016, 11:16:36 pm »
Latest reports here from Yougov says bremain won, whats the word on the street?
Word on the street is that Zek and the true UK population will be getting wasted in support of the results  ;) But don't worry, I will prevent Awgy drink driving again  ;D
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2016, 11:43:53 pm »
Scarily enough, the early results suggest leave are going to win.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2016, 12:42:41 am »
But don't worry, I will prevent Awgy drink driving again  ;D

Eh  There goes my false hope that Meng likes when i drive drunk xD

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2016, 06:16:16 am »
Pack your bags. Britain has left.
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2016, 06:32:01 am »
Good to see the brits show some backbone and have the people stand up to corrupt politicians. I can only hope the US can follow their lead in upcoming times.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2016, 06:43:50 am »
gg uk rq  ;D been a good run